Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anushreemishra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: gossipgirlxoxo

Sadly Nikhat will say that she is ok..I hope he talks about Najma Imran also...
But maybe he will not... Because Khans at SM will be hurt if they will hear it from Imran or someone else... 
The best dialogue of today's episode was 
" I do not want Najma to become Haseena Bi's DIL.."
Also the way he thinks that Imran is a good guy !
Hats off to Gul .. She is trying to make it as seamless as possible...
I love her !!!

I just wish Nikhat tells what she feels and doesn't lie...why do people have to be so sacrificing...i just wish asad talks to Nikhat about Imraan and najma coz true if Sm people get to know about it from a third party it will not be good but i think this is how gul is planning on starting the clash
gossipgirlxoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anushreemishra

I just wish Nikhat tells what she feels and doesn't lie...why do people have to be so sacrificing...i just wish asad talks to Nikhat about Imraan and najma coz true if Sm people get to know about it from a third party it will not be good but i think this is how gul is planning on starting the clash

I don't know if sacrifice is worth it...but in a way Nikhat is doing herself a favor by leaving Imran for Najma... Loveless marriage is a recipe for misery. She will find her soulmate soon...
Still hoping for a different type of incident that will lead o the clash ! Something Hatke ๐Ÿ˜Š

anushreemishra thumbnail

Originally posted by: gossipgirlxoxo

I don't know if sacrifice is worth it...but in a way Nikhat is doing herself a favor by leaving Imran for Najma... Loveless marriage is a recipe for misery. She will find her soulmate soon...
Still hoping for a different type of incident that will lead o the clash ! Something Hatke ๐Ÿ˜Š

Sacrifice for that spineless imraan will never be worth...Ya she is doing herself a favour by leaving Imraan but i don't want Najma with Imraan either and that is why i think Nikhat should tell asad everything...i want a handsome hunk who has a beautiful heart for my Nikhat now๐Ÿ˜Š
youth_showsfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i told u asad yesterday only told to zoya when she said "its ok ab imraan nikhat ka rishta toot gaya hai" he instantly replied "yeh aap kya keh rahi hai bth sisters r imp to me"

today when imraan came he looked at najma first dts y didnt talk with imraan rudely cos dt wud have hurted najma. its about both his sisters his one decision will change all d equation and this issue is quite sensitive for sibblings as well.

btw i dont get it y zoya is repeating her statement again n again hope she isnt planning to do anything jab bhi kuch acha karne jati hai sab ulta ho jata hai or blame 1st fam pe aajata hai esp dilshaad or asad pe. iss baar toh najma pe aa jayega. i know she cares for najma nd loves her nd hasnt seen nikhat but as a girl she can understand na how wud a girl feel if her engagement is broken?

asad s doing right by trying to know y d engagement broke he isnt jumping on conclusions. my b dts d diif b/w asya asad thinks more maturely nd zoya behave bit immature. lets see how this track goes.

anushreemishra thumbnail

Originally posted by: youth_showsfan

i told u asad yesterday only told to zoya when she said "its ok ab imraan nikhat ka rishta toot gaya hai" he instantly replied "yeh aap kya keh rahi hai bth sisters r imp to me"

today when imraan came he looked at najma first dts y didnt talk with imraan rudely cos dt wud have hurted najma. its about both his sisters his one decision will change all d equation and this issue is quite sensitive for sibblings as well.

btw i dont get it y zoya is repeating her statement again n again hope she isnt planning to do anything jab bhi kuch acha karne jati hai sab ulta ho jata hai or blame 1st fam pe aajata hai esp dilshaad or asad pe. iss baar toh najma pe aa jayega. i know she cares for najma nd loves her nd hasnt seen nikhat but as a girl she can understand na how wud a girl feel if her engagement is broken?

asad s doing right by trying to know y d engagement broke he isnt jumping on conclusions. my b dts d diif b/w asya asad thinks more maturely nd zoya behave bit immature. lets see how this track goes.

I was expecting you to reply to my post today shrishti...well i agree he did consider Nikhat's best interest yesterday but may be because of love for his sister and seeing her tears he became emotional and said that if Imraan was indeed in Najma's destiny no one not even he could change that which did put me off but today he was amazing...everytime he thought about Nikhat and used his brain and is trying to handle everything carefully...so ya i love how maturely he handled everything today...i know asad will face lots of crossroads in days to come and i think it will be him who will be affected by all this the most and my heart goes out for him coz he will have to make some very tough decisions...
well i guess zoya hasn't really met Nikhat and that is why she is favouring najma coz that happens you tend to favour people with whom you are closer and i don't think she understand the gravity of the situation
youth_showsfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: anushreemishra

I was expecting you to reply to my post today shrishti...well i agree he did consider Nikhat's best interest yesterday but may be because of love for his sister and seeing her tears he became emotional and said that if Imraan was indeed in Najma's destiny no one not even he could change that which did put me off but today he was amazing...everytime he thought about Nikhat and used his brain and is trying to handle everything carefully...so ya i love how maturely he handled everything today...i know asad will face lots of crossroads in days to come and i think it will be him who will be affected by all this the most and my heart goes out for him coz he will have to make some very tough decisions...
well i guess zoya hasn't really met Nikhat and that is why she is favouring najma coz that happens you tend to favour people with whom you are closer and i don't think she understand the gravity of the situation

honestly all d time asad ws thinking abt nikhat all i cud remember was how will u react to it ๐Ÿ˜Š
 asad said all those things to console najma cos at dt point f time consoling najma was more imp as she was crying nd shattered n as a brother it ws his priority to console her๐Ÿ˜Š 

yeah i am loving how maturely he is handling it but we all know d clash is bound to happen due to one wrong move/act/decision. i agree she hasnt met nikhat but like u said she isnt understanding d gravity of the situation dts y i said she is immature just hope vo kuch karne ka na soche ๐Ÿ˜† jab bhi kuch karne jati hai problems attract karti hai๐Ÿ˜† 

i am eagerly looking forward for d asad nikhat convo๐Ÿ˜ณ i soo missed this sibbling bond due to billi track thank god orginal track is back๐Ÿ˜ณ log faltu main ayaan zoya ke liye darr rahe the its more abt brothers clash/story or 1st fam vs 2nd fam story๐Ÿ˜Š its going to be interesting looking forward for this track๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by youth_showsfan - 10 years ago
farhajt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well he is handling it properly but he always shy away from emotional conversations and don't ask proper questions so he is going to say Nikhat tum khush ho she will say yes and then he will arrange Nikah for Najma haha ๐Ÿ˜•