Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se

what's u r guess? - Page 3

Latha.I thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: devica

Ditto. I feel the same. The only thing I wonder is whether dadaji will be around. I think somehow Shivani's brother and bhabhi will get the full control of her dadaji's estate and dadaji will lose everything.Then Shivani has to marry someone to save her property or something to that effect. 

hmm...yeah maybe the circumstances at the time of marriage would lead to some heated discussions where...shivani herelf would ask her jadugar to marry her and raghu will say...hojayega babayji😆
Edited by Latha.I - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Prolly on the wedding day, the truth is unfolded. And to save izzat, Rana is compelled to get her poti married to Raghu! 
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Latha.I

hmm...yeah maybe the circumstances at the time of marriage would lead to some heated discussions where...shivani herelf would ask her jadugar to marry her and raghu will say...hojayega babayji😆

How cute does it sound when he says that ! 😳😆
Latha.I thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..Eclipse..

How cute does it sound when he says that ! 😳😆

really  he sounds so sweet and cute in that soft tone...just can't believe it's the same loud krishna...😛
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think he is confused wheather he will tell his Malik or baby ji as he is loyal to both of them... and he doesnt want that his baby ji will be unhappy...😕