My Dad's question for MB makers

Posted: 10 years ago

Guys my family still watches Madhubala serial together . God bless us for still sticking with the show ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† .  While watching the episode My Dad suddenly asked one question , 

" Aakhir yeh Deepali karna kya chahati hai Madhu ko Ghar se bahar nikalke " ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† . 

I was like ab mein iska explanation kya doon as mujhe khud nahi pata ki Dips karna kya chahti hai 😆 ðŸ˜†  . Daddy ne bola writer ko agar contact kar sako toh puch lena ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ . Meine kuch bola hi nahi ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ . 

romance with her "hero"...she is slightly disillusioned
mane director se contact hai ..humara par woh sunte hi nahi so no use telling  him too ..

Originally posted by sabra_ali

romance with her "hero"...she is slightly disillusioned

Dips ko karna kya hai ðŸ˜• ? Romance how ðŸ˜• ?
My Question what makers wanna do to the show 😆
Originally posted by tabby999

mane director se contact hai ..humara par woh sunte hi nahi so no use telling  him too ..

Director nahi writer . But koi kaam ke nahi ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† .
Originally posted by Arnav90

My Question what makers wanna do to the show 😆

Maker want to shut the show bas ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†. So we all can stay in peace ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† .
Rk ke bed par sona chahti hai akeli
Originally posted by drashtimeetu

Rk ke bed par sona chahti hai akeli

RK khud rahega bedroom tab hi woh kuch kar payegi na ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† . 
Out of jealousy... she is jealous of the fact and cannot stand anyone happy... there are people's like this not necessarily have to be ex gf... here they shown it but there are people like this... out of course when they do not get what they want then they chose two way...

one way- they helped to reach their goal ...

second way - they not let anybody be happy...

Dips is a case of second way... she is become so cunning inside that she cannot stand that a man to whom she left over like a jerk one day is now superstar with every possible money and he have a wife who rules it... when the man for whom he left RK is you know??? should I need to say... but you know what sometimes I feel Sikki don't deserve Dipali... if Dipali wants then she can better his life... but no she is just jealous... director just want to show this I guess.