Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vipisa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This has gone way too far so that I wished for an episode without Madhu. I think after watching today's episode...we don't really need Sultan anymore to evoke disgust in me...Madhu and Dipali are enough to do the job. 🤢😡
cardio21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
RJ definitely was awesome.. Liked RK's dialogues.,

But this witch Dipali is getting on my last nerves now.. I used to love the portrayal by the actress but she just annoys me.. I am glad RJ gave her some bbb dose..
But yes, I like the reality check she gave to Madhu. I can never accept or appreciate this mahaan step Madhu is taking.. 

They have again managed to butcher Madhu in order to drag this disgusting presence. I have lost any sympathy for madhu's character but still feel bad as the actress is doing a great job in expressing her sadness.
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: cardio21

RJ definitely was awesome.. Liked RK's dialogues.,

But this witch Dipali is getting on my last nerves now.. I used to love the portrayal by the actress but she just annoys me.. I am glad RJ gave her some bbb dose..
But yes, I like the reality check she gave to Madhu. I can never accept or appreciate this mahaan step Madhu is taking.. 

They have again managed to butcher Madhu in order to drag this disgusting presence. I have lost any sympathy for madhu's character but still feel bad as the actress is doing a great job in expressing her sadness.

in bold cant agree with you more,dd's a fabulous actress they are wasting her energy m too feeling really bad for her.

But seema needs to change her expressions and dialogue delivery style,same expression all the time so exhausting and irritating.

Love madhu only when she told dips there's no place for her in rk's bed nor in shoes,that was great a change atlast from her usual rona dhona.

Love RK and Radha alot alot and alots today,the way radha keeps dips away from rk😆.

Mallu

Eternal_Stud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i luved ma rk only he wz luking hawt nd uff!..his dialogues..radhaji wz in form today 😆 but i dunn like her coz she nvr understood his own son..in 2mrw's episode,she is again gonna shout on Rk..i liked dipz scenes too..madhu's character is getting irritating nwadays.
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: taraka2005

awsm post Shivu😊

RJ rocked 2day ⭐️👏
RK

Jab screen pe hota hai.. When does he not rock??
bairaagix thumbnail

Originally posted by: NehaVdian

Jab rk screen par ho to koi aur dikhega kaise hayee my jaan rocked it vd stole the show for me he is just too damm hot especially in last scene wid dips it was hillarious

I can't agree with you more!!
VD was just SPECTACULAR!!!
bairaagix thumbnail

Originally posted by: -CuteChic-

Yess today's episode was actually impactful.. An emotional one indeed 😭 I felt like crying for my RishBala.. 😭
After so manyyy days felt like coming to IF actually.. 😳
Very nice post Shivu 🤗

Nope, I felt like crying for my Rishabh
I have no sympathies for Madhu's character!! I mean she fought with RK for her dad, why couldn't she just fight with Sultan for her husband? Its hard to believe that she is the same brave pepper spray woman who had captured my heart right for her entry scene!

Even I felt like making a post AFTER LONG!!
Thanks Siddhi🤗
susan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Completely agree with u ...
loved RK 2day..❤️
superb post  👏
bairaagix thumbnail

Originally posted by: M.Hurr

for me its RK and radha ji who stole the show,dips for me is no more an attractive or cunning vamp same dialogue delivery style and smirks she's of no good she cant do anything on her own to get RK she's just a puppet and love to be used in order to get what she wants a weak woman she doesn't entertain me anymore.

Tired of seeing madhu crying and crying and crying...cant stand to her melodrama anymore nor this crappy track.

Mallu

Ohh yes I completely respect your point, but I still find her a villain, unlike Sultan... Who is literally a black dot when it comes to villain. And plus, I always find negative shades interesting IF AND ONLY IF they have a class! Like if you know about Sid from PKYEK, he was a CLASS VILLAIN ! Loved him absolutely!! Have seen the same thing in Seema! So I like Dipali!!

Madhu should stop being a weak woman! I have started to feel that she has hauslon se veer hu attitude only against RK🤔

bairaagix thumbnail

Originally posted by: sayanti_ashiuv

exactly...i was wondering what went wrong with radhaji😆 she is talking sense😲😲 and i loved rk in the show...my heart skipped few beats when he held madhu😳 and i have always liked seema mishra in deepali's character..the ruthless yet classy vamp😃 nyc post..

I felt a dagger through my chest when he held his heart an said that when Madhu will be gone, only pain will remain!