Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

congrats cv's for making us hating rey

swathi_swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
In the start of D3 we used to like rey, REYAM friendship and to an extent Sha rey friendship also... but by passing days mainly  in the last three months this like changed to neutral...
and finally changed to dislike and hating him
congrats cv's for making us hating rey... you were successful in this...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Flame.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
well di its ur post dats y i choose to comment here othrwise u knw i hardly cmnt in any SS's post 😊 m nt here to make anyone fall in love wid Rey but to clarify sm thngs frm Rey's pov as u knw forum me akaal hai Rey ke fan ka so m takng frst step lyk alwazπŸ˜†okay on serious note i dnt get any logic to hate Rey excpt CVs showing him too much dumb 😳 (hate CVs for this to d core)but just tell me one thng agar gang ke liye ye Adi ka plan hai jisme gang fans raha hai so why to take Rey s an exceptional case wo bhi to Adi ke plan me fans hi raha hai na agar adi gang ko ek aisi picture show kar raha hai jiske accordng Rey limelight me hain so vaise hi picture wo Rey ke saamne show kar rah hai ki gang use mu kar raha hai if gang cnt trust Rey dey mu him so easily so why to expct sych dayawaan avtaar frm Rey πŸ€” if gang s right at dere place so Rey s right nd agar gang galat hai to Rey bhi galat hai 😳 infact m nt undrstang why thng r under cover dnt take me wrong here but i guess swayam s d only person who knws d real intention of adi dat divide gang nd call why cnt he confront Rey at frst place i knw Rey nahi sunega cz CVs ne uske character ko gunga behara bana diya hai bt still swayam shud try atleast for once to shayad ye mu itni increase hoti hi nahi well its just my pov u r free to disagree 😊
PS other dn TM no1 quote meπŸ˜ƒ
swathi_swaron thumbnail
Originally posted by: shona_loveAJS

well di its ur post dats y i choose to comment here othrwise u knw i hardly cmnt in any SS's post 😊 m nt here to make anyone fall in love wid Rey but to clarify sm thngs frm Rey's pov as u knw forum me akaal hai Rey ke fan ka so m takng frst step lyk alwazπŸ˜†okay on serious note i dnt get any logic to hate Rey excpt CVs showing him too much dumb 😳 (hate CVs for this to d core)but just tell me one thng agar gang ke liye ye Adi ka plan hai jisme gang fans raha hai so why to take Rey s an exceptional case wo bhi to Adi ke plan me fans hi raha hai na agar adi gang ko ek aisi picture show kar raha hai jiske accordng Rey limelight me hain so vaise hi picture wo Rey ke saamne show kar rah hai ki gang use mu kar raha hai if gang cnt trust Rey dey mu him so easily so why to expct sych dayawaan avtaar frm Rey πŸ€” if gang s right at dere place so Rey s right nd agar gang galat hai to Rey bhi galat hai 😳 infact m nt undrstang why thng r under cover dnt take me wrong here but i guess swayam s d only person who knws d real intention of adi dat divide gang nd call why cnt he confront Rey at frst place i knw Rey nahi sunega cz CVs ne uske character ko gunga behara bana diya hai bt still swayam shud try atleast for once to shayad ye mu itni increase hoti hi nahi well its just my pov u r free to disagree 😊
PS other dn TM no1 quote meπŸ˜ƒ

see dear u also know that i am not a rey disliker/hater...but from a week his characterization is getting on my nerves...

he is shown as the dumbest person who cant understand the real intention of Adi...

and on top of it he is thinking only from adi's POV...not even giving a  benefit of doubt to their friends...

and today the leakage issue is the limit... he dint said confidently to adi that gang cant do such cheap stunt...the way swayam defended the gang why cant rey do the same... this is what he knows about the gang and his friends... 

and about the swayam issue...when swayam was about to tell him in the canteen that day after the talk with Adi about the back up dancer, rey has become emotional telling that after taani left he thought nothing will be good...but with this offer he is happy something of that sort ( i am sorry i cant recollect fully but i  think u got that scene what i am talking about) and asked swayam whether he will be always with him... and because of this swayam was silent and later on we all know that gang took the promise not to tell rey...

Actually in this post i am blaming CV's for the way they changed the characterization of rey that people started to hate him...

i think u got my point πŸ˜Š
j_vrushan thumbnail
so true swati...

his dubness has crossed limits...n just when swaron are taking his side every now n then he has the audacity to think that swaron have left him alone...🀒 what a crap...
Death_Memories thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Pata nahi swathi dii but whenever CVs force us into liking any character or bond we end up disliking it
Eg: Reyam,Sha------------Rey,Swayam and Ashi,

BhaviJas thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: swathi_swaron

In the start of D3 we used to like rey, REYAM friendship and to an extent Sha rey friendship also... but by passing days mainly  in the last three months this like changed to neutral...

frndship b ek limit tak achi lagti h...later it becomes a torcher...🀒
..Flame.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@swathi di so m i askng why only Rey gv his frnds benefit f doubt why nt gang gvng him d same thng as u knw gang also mu Rey in every freakng thng agar swayam itna clear nahi karta to ab tak to gang aur Rey ki frndshp bikul khatm thi πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
swathi_swaron thumbnail
Originally posted by: shona_loveAJS

@swathi di so m i askng why only Rey gv his frnds benefit f doubt why nt gang gvng him d same thng as u knw gang also mu Rey in every freakng thng agar swayam itna clear nahi karta to ab tak to gang aur Rey ki frndshp bikul khatm thi πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

i agree to an extent that gang also can do the same but dont u think rey should have stand for the team in today poster leakage fiasco.. He reamaining silent only indicates that he is agreeing with Adi somewhere...
and i agree that if swayam wasnt there then whatever u had told might happen...
but one thing i dint get...
i dint mentioned anything regarding the team like supporting the team  then what made u think like that so talking only about the gang...πŸ˜•

i made this post in general...about the characterization of rey in this track...

VruShan_MaNan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I hate Rey now like seriously, earlier I used to always try and understand his pov, but not anymore.😑
HATE SHA...REY and don't want to see Reyam any more.😑
I just want my SwaRon.😭
-spongy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: swathi_swaron

i sure
i used to love rey like hell
and reyam sharey friendship was something which i used to adore
but now becuz of CV'S i cant tolerate any of the rey scenes...
he is really getting on my nerves now..