Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written Update 16th August 2013

-Reeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Sia Is Not able to Update Guys .So I am covering for her.
Written Update Devon Ke Dev Mahadev 16th Aug2013

In Raja Janak's Court , Vishwamitra calls Ram , Ram Comes towards the bow and ravan is looking at him , and Janak Says that every one who has come for this swayamvar has lost there self confidence and also pride. Janak says also he has seen some descent people who are shy are able to win hearts. He either will be  loose the privillage of kanyadan  or he'll give Ram A chance. Then he announces that Ram will be taking the privillage to pick up the bow.  😊

Rani Sunaina comes to Janak and says that whether is it ok or not as if he will not be able to pic it up and If Raja Dashrath will feel that they called there son and made him offended before many people present in the Swayamvar. Janak Says that he had forgotten that they have got there daughter by lord shiva's grace only. So he'll take care of everything. Ram takes permission from Vishwamitra that he should bless him for the work he is going to do.😊

Sita is worried and she prays infront of Gauri Maa and Mahadev that , she can have half of the weight of the Bow but please they let him pick it up so that her wish and her father's promise will be kept. Mahadev says she should not worry, as it will happen as that. Ram goes to the bow and keeps thinking something. Laxman thinks and asks his master that why he is not picking up the Bow and Vishwamitra says he should weight. 😳

Ram thinks that how could he pick mahadev's bow. As he worships Mahadev and he starts meditating Mahadev . Mahadev comes in his meditation and says him that what was the main objective of the picking up matter of the bow as to break the pride of all the kings present here and to let them know who actually is the maryada purushottam( Idle Man ) . And if he is worried about the bow so that is going to complete its role in in this world. It is gonna be praised by his tying up the thread is gonna praise the bow and will increase its being and he has to do this for keeping the promise 😊

Ram is now composed and he starts picking the bow up and is successful . Every king and Ravan is worried and surprised seeing that. He ties up the thread and then breaks it. Then in the effect of his energy whole world is disturbed and every one is worried.πŸ˜•

Parshuram stands up by witnessing this. Every one is happy seeing that. Narad says to Bramhma that the disturbance should be stopped soon otherwise its gonna be very bad for world. Brahma dev says this can only be stopped by mahadev and he must have thought the process of doing so.  Vishwamitra in the palace says that he is so much praised to be part of this game of Narayan. And more than that the role he has played in this . 😳

Ram is happy now and Mahadev mata parvati is witnessing Whole Word is witnessing but because of the disturbance Indra comes to mahadev and Mahadev says him that Shakti (energy) has no beginning and no end. It can only be controlled, and the energy which has been released because of Ram's does that is gonna make many changes in the world. Mahadev  controls the energy by some power . 😊😊

In King Jana's Palace Vishwamitra  says Ram that he is really proud to have a Desciple like him. Urmila says Seeta that she is happy for her as all of the happenings are like a dream and sita says not dream it has dream come true. Raja Janak comes with his daughters and says he announces that he is very happy to give his daughter's hand in Raja Dashrath's Eldest Son . πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

Seeta comes and puts garland and ram does so. They are looking at each other and shares a touchy moment J Mahadev and Maata parvati and whole world is witnessing the divine marriage. And suddenly a scream is audible to everyone in Janak's palace . Everyone sees that there Parshuram.😲😲

Precap: Mahadev Says that Hanuman will be more powerful than a thunderstorm. He will be more fast than air. They show a glance of Hanuman's Shape as he is coming out from the rock. BG says , watch on Monday  how Mahadev's 11th Rudra Avtaar is gonna come out.

Regards
-Riti

Edited by -Celestial- - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surya_krsnbhakt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the WU, Reeti the celestialπŸ˜›!

So the highlights of todays episode:
  • Ram conversing with Mahadev
  • Sita's gladdened emotions
  • Ravan getting irritated that Ram is able to lift the bow and pushing off πŸ˜›
Blooper of the day:
Hanuman came out of the moutain immediately when Ram broke the bow. So is he a natural disaster?πŸ˜†

Mahadev's point was really good. The leela of the bow is over when Rama touches it and puts pratyancha on it (what is pratyancha?).
The whole sequence was well orchestrated.
But then only Parashurama came as a ... kabab mein haddi (correct na?)
I have never liked Parashurama, though I am a devotee of Narayana. Let us see what nonsense he does tomorrow. (Sorry for the ill language. But I just don't like Parashurama gatecrashing the wedding. How rude. But this is acc to RCM.)

IN Valmiki, Parashurama confronts them on the way, which is tolerable. But guess the CVs follow RCM more than Valmiki. Well.. no problem.

Precap: Bala Beemaha Maruti!
Edited by Surya_krsnbhakt - 10 years ago
-Reeti- thumbnail
Ashna
my pleasure honey.
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!
Just wondering, wasnt this test made just to pick a groom?! then why were they married (exchanging garlands) so rapidly?!
Nice epi though πŸ˜ƒ
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the update Riti
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
 Surya,  hilarious comments as usual.  Hanuman as a natural disaster.πŸ˜†  Now I want to see this dashing entry.  And serials will follow Tulsi Ramayan more.  Not only it is more popular and known, it has drama that Valmiki Ramayan is missing.  Tulsidas spent a lot of pages describing the whole drama of swayamvar.  So why waste all that material.

Myra,  in swayamvar the girl chooses the groom by putting garland on him. So if a swayamvar is a culmination of test, then still garland is put on him to see his acceptance by the bride.  The full marriage will happen later when Ram's family comes.
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Thanks for the update reeti.
edited:
Let's see what Parashuram says on Monday & Hanumanji is coming next week. I am sure they'll do full justice to his character. 
Liked this dialogue of Mahadev, Shakti can not be created or destroyed, it can only be transformed.
Edited by mnx12 - 10 years ago
-Reeti- thumbnail
@surya
your most welcome😊 M.R Krishna Bhakt ;)

@Myra : My pleasure😊

@Nandini : My pleasure Honey Nandu πŸ˜›

Surya_krsnbhakt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mnx12

Thanks for the update reeti.

It should be Srushti not Sia.
Let's see what Parashuram says tomm. 
Liked this dialogue of Mahadev, Shakti can not be created or destroyed, it can only be transformed.

Mnxiji, it is Friday.πŸ˜†

Oh yeah I forgot abt that dialogue. SO Mahadev was the first one to propound The theory that Energy can neither be created nor destroyed. (Which was later said by...  Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz ).
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update.

Liked the episode...specially liked...
1) Ravan kept his mouth shut throughout the episode and stood in his naughty corner. Well he was making all those expressions but atleast he kept his mouth shut and that was a big relief to me.

2) Sita's changing expressions. Rubina is doing very good work as Sita. I also liked her offer to Mahadev regarding her holding half the weight of the dhanush. She really wants to get married and as soon as possible. Maybe does not want to take chance anymore...who knows some other family member or friend of Ravan might gate crash the ceremony or even Ram might get caught up in his thoughts regarding his duties. Sita has already got a lecture from Ram on this matter. Also liked Sita and Urmila's conversation at the end...when Urmila says that this must be a dream and Sita replies that this is dream turning into reality. By the way talking of Urmila she might have fallen for Lakshman ...I mean the way she was smiling.

3) Like Ram and Mahadev conversation. I don't know whether it is Mahadev actually appearing in front of Ram or Mahadev as part of Ram's inner being coming out and having a chat with Ram.

4) Mahadev supporting the Law of Conservation of Energy. That energy cannot be created or destroyed. It can only change forms.πŸ˜‰

5) The whole exchange of mala sequence of Ram and Sita. The way they were smiling at each other...with Sita blushing and Ram happily bowing down his head so that Sita can place the garland around his neck.

6) Parushuram marching in at the end and asking them to stop. Lakshman had a very irritated expression on his face. Felt as if he is thinking that who on earth has dared to come in front of his brother. Creatives I want a nice heated argument between Lakshman and Parashuram on Monday.

Edited by misti73 - 10 years ago