sparklingeyes thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Soniaman

Dangerous!!!!!

exactly ...sonia did u call star plus i told my brother to call and they said that the head is thinking to change the timeslot...
so guys more request=more chances of good timeslot

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@sonia :  exactly the first word that came seeing avi's pic ..

@Sparkling : thats really great . I think they will change timeslot ,not now although but after some time of launching with SC end...
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
"Why so serious ?!" followed by a evil laugh... thats what i thought while seeing this 😆
sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Indeed Dangerous. Look at Avi. GOD... his expression can send a chill down ur spine.
sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ya Pls ppk keep calling them. The more we call the more effective it will be. If possible ask ur friends and relatives to call as well so that star can sense nore ppl insisting for time change. I am doing it. U guys also try hard. The show timing has to get changed before it launches. Once it's launched we can't do anything. Pls pls...I know we can do it. Together we can. So pls. Atleast lets give it a try. We shouldn't repent later that we didn't try. Atleast for avi. He is so sweet. Jst read thw article where he showed confidence in his cb fans (my fans)...so sweet of him!!!! Time for us to put our efforts as well...pls
ekta15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Myra.nelly

"Why so serious ?!" followed by a evil laugh... thats what i thought while seeing this 😆

Exactly !! Sarcastic one is good like in promo but Evil laugh?? 
I think Sarcastic look will change to dangerous one before turning into good LIKE  Devika di's ff SWK. I mean when he will see his thoughts ,his assumptions  proving false.
ekta15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sia_lovely

Ya Pls ppk keep calling them. The more we call the more effective it will be. If possible ask ur friends and relatives to call as well so that star can sense nore ppl insisting for time change. I am doing it. U guys also try hard. The show timing has to get changed before it launches. Once it's launched we can't do anything. Pls pls...I know we can do it. Together we can. So pls. Atleast lets give it a try. We shouldn't repent later that we didn't try. Atleast for avi. He is so sweet. Jst read thw article where he showed confidence in his cb fans (my fans)...so sweet of him!!!! Time for us to put our efforts as well...pls

I think they will not change for now as it already has been aired but considering requests ,They can change it after some time - 1 or 2 months with any show being closed .
sparklingeyes thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Ekta--

I think they will not change for now as it already has been aired but considering requests ,They can change it after some time - 1 or 2 months with any show being closed .

they can still change...there is still 1 week left
ekta15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sparklingeyes

they can still change...there is still 1 week left

Lets try .We can do that at least ...
Afss_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Just got to know that Shlock's title will be Agnihotri! Cool! AS will be SA😛