Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hotdogg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
thx arshi and all...

couldnt resist a quick check...while still out...oh this addiction!!

will pass on your messages..

and yeah...she was pretty amused seeing my stupefied expression in the end...guess we both made each others day ...:-)

twila
pramads rishta was first...and confirmed by kumud in the temple scene...tumse pehle mere liye pramad ka rishta aya tha...aur mere bapu ne tumhe chuna...repated again when she speaks to DB...

this is the genesis of the destiny argument...Edited by hotdogg - 10 years ago
Arshics thumbnail

Originally posted by: smrth

Friends, just saw the episode second time. It clicked amazingly well even execution wise😲...please hear me out patiently.
Arshi...your catch on Tulsi symbolism is exactly I had felt on very first view. Tulsi is maintained just in the angaan and worshiped. VC rushing to a venerated symbol of his household and accepting his 'guilt' was somehow more poignant than other offender's insistent 'apology'. But Arshi, nby the time i posted 'counter view' here, 'Tulsi' was already aligned with indignant anger here and i avoided a 'subjective' impression. Thanks for bringing this up. But Tulsi also has quite a shocking parallel, rooted in objective scene of the past...later, Before that 'execution';
Friends, let us remember, Cvs wanted to show us Saras witnessing 'unravelling' of entire family. Where else would they show us him 'watching' this? They have to bring grieving parents within his line of vision and earshot. And same time they have to keep him unseen. This was a perfect spot. Besides, all important symbolism. For VC, "oh God! I have not been able to protect most 'venerable' aspect of this house- the daughters.it was a 'human' grief. A parent's grief. Nothing effeminate or masculine for me there. His apprehension, 'will my Tulsi bloom again?'
But more shocking, on very first view I was trying to remember something. I felt I am missing something...something significant. Well on second view  
Tulsi plant reminded me 'that' in a flesh... Saras was watching a tearing 'unravelling' this night. Would he remember? At very same spot, around same Tulsi plant, once before, he had witnessed a girl full of life, soaked in a rapturous bliss of her first love and a blessing rains from the heaven, had danced her heart out? The joy, exhilaration and bloom- which, not only he himself has shared, but had also precipitated! Would he remember a Girl celebrating her 'Dream coming true' at same spot? And NOW. would he relate- visible frost, withering all her songs and dreams and she embarking on a courageous 'meet the life headlong' feat? Night's storm could not be less symbolic. That day also he had told her, " tufaan aa chuka he"!  pure sadism- this tulsi spot.🀒

Why this scene was outside was clear at the outset - so that Saras could witness the full extent of damage he had caused, but why the tulsi - took time and your putting the line 'but she's not coming back' on the forefront, finally clicked. 

And another great correlation, that this is where she had danced - celebrating their love- this is precisely where he had to see the destruction! Superb, hats off to you smrth
P020167 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KK84

And that's how you crucify an aunthetic and unique story! U don't better it...u throw it down the gutter. Poor SLB will coax himself for not making a movie instead.

Oh I am sure SLB learned his lesson and won't dare to come back on small screen. Yes he was better off with making a movie - 2.5 hrs torture rather than daily SOAP torture.
Arshics thumbnail
@adiani, 

Maybe the rushed execution is to blame, but I confess, it took a lot of discussion and support of pointers from all of you, to figure it out. Maybe, a little more spelled out approach was needed to make sense of this, for the viewers in general do not have the benefit of these discussions to help them through. πŸ˜Š
ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshics

Well Twila, my reading says, pramaad sudhar and pramaad end are both on the cards and then Samud Milan. 

Saras taking a kasam of 30 days, means that pramaad sudhar has to happen, but symbolisms of Saras being the real pati for Kumud are too many, so that also has to happen! 

So don't worry, happy ending is very much on! 

pramad soodhar wont happen i can bet on that ...though it may seem to happen for sure...as pramad is shrewed...he will use naveen and kumud weakness of seeing him good and then finally blame them into a illicit relationship 🀒

why ...i say this...well in this show those thigs never happen which r most bound to happen...plus novel too has same story where pramad being shrewed enough always uses kumud and naveen weaknesses

so basically its his death and kumud.s in laws goodness that will bring saras kumud into marriage 
Adiani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: twila

Guys ...

" 1) First he had P's rista. He overruled this and using his judgement / trust he decided to go for saras.   "

This issue of Pramad's Rishtaa for Kumud having come before Saras ... i Think we have got it wrong ...

As far as i remeber ... In the intro scene of BD and his wife coming to Haveli ... VC talking later to Kumud and Gun had clearly mentioned that ... BD had come with the Rishtaa for Kumud , but by then LN had already asked for Kumud's hand for Saras , so he had said No ...

Do correct me if my memory is not serving me right .

Hey Twila, I remember that scene.
VC came to know Saras's 1st  rejection much later, and as well had time in between before Saras's proposal again, to approach BD. May be he is recalling that.
bit incongruous when 'saras se pehle' is mentioned whether they mean Saras's actual 2nd time proposal. 

No, I'm confused as well.

Adiani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shana0127

pramad soodhar wont happen i can bet on that ...though it may seem to happen for sure...as pramad is shrewed...he will use naveen and kumud weakness of seeing him good and then finally blame them into a illicit relationship 🀒

why ...i say this...well in this show those thigs never happen which r most bound to happen...plus novel too has same story where pramad being shrewed enough always uses kumud and naveen weaknesses

so basically its his death and kumud.s in laws goodness that will bring saras kumud into marriage 

Bravo Shana, me thinks so..Pramaad detests Kumud and Saras. 
Before any good sense can enter his brain, he is bound to get more brutal and mean. Perfect piece of information to expose their relationship and prove her unworthiness. Kumud's sad saga continues.
Arshics thumbnail

Originally posted by: shana0127

Could be, could be, pramaad for me is still a mystery, is he a shrewd man, or is he someone needing TLC? 

So yes, even this scenario is possible! 
Edited by Arshics - 10 years ago
twila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hgg Bhaii ...

"  twila
pramads rishta was first...and confirmed by kumud in the temple scene...tumse pehle mere liye pramad ka rishta aya tha...aur mere bapu ne tumhe chuna...repated again when she speaks to DB...

this is the genesis of the destiny argument... "

The above is a Mistake by CV s ...  i had noticed it that time too ... and now they have repeated it again ... am pointing it out ...

I think they are using it just to put in this Nonsensical " My Destiny " argument for Kumud  ... That Temple scene had also left me wondering as to why Kumud  was making that patently wrong statement ... 

I think the CVs have deliberately chosen to forget the earlier stated fact just to suit themselves... and use it as another excuse for this acceptance of Sham Marriage by Kumud ... all the while thinking and  hoping thta the viewers have either forgotten or shall not mind this Contradiction ... 

Please see the " intro of the BD " scene again ... VC has clearly stated that  BD had come with the Rishtaa but LN had already asked for Kumud's hand for Saras and he had to say No to BD...   πŸ˜Š
Edited by twila - 10 years ago
Arshics thumbnail
[QUOTE=twila] Hgg Bhaii ...

" twila

this is the genesis of the destiny argument... "

The above is a Mistake by CV s ... i had noticed it that time too ... and now they have repeated it again ... am pointing it out ...

I think they are using it just to put in this Nonsensical " My Destiny " argument for Kumud ... That Temple scene had also left me wondering as to why Kumud was making that patently wrong statement ...

I think the CVs have deliberated chosen to forget the earlier stated fact just to suit themselves... and use it as another excuse for this acceptance of Sham Marriage by Kumud ... all the while thinking and hoping thta the viewers have either forgotten or shall not mind this Contradiction ...

[DIV]Please see the " intro of the BD " scene again ... VC has clearly stated that BD had come with the Rishtaa but LN had already asked for Kumud's hand for Saras and he had to say No to

Twila the tworishtas could have come almost together. Ln offer soon after or before bd. And vc chose ln. Maybe an oversight from cvs. Timeline in sc is always confused anyway