Crisp Bytes SC - 16th aug 13 - Page 10

Posted: 10 years ago
@ Hgg, ivy 

Strange strange. Saras's wov - almost didn't happen because Saras has saraswati's tendency for suicide, and it did happen because of Saraswati, the third mother - the destroyer and protector in one! 

And it is always his replacements who pull him back - first time he would have followed her into the water, but Mai his nominated mother pulled him back

Second time from the terrace, his enforced mom pulled him back 

And third time, his love, the wife who replaces mother as the first woman in a mans life, pulls him back! 

Interesting! 

His trait of self injury, was that inherited from Saraswati, who carried it to the ultimate extreme? 
Edited by Arshics - 10 years ago
@ arshi..rightly said that the desai's lack of persistence towards Kumud's decision is what falters. I actually thought that at the Aarti scene guniyal was going to talk to Kumud and try n persuade her to not go back but like I said Desai's are kumud ke poojari! It's always from the start been her way or the high way!

More than the parents I wudve preferred kusum to take a stand in insisting that kumud doesn't go back there! That does she even know that saras tried to come...would this change her feelings(saying all this unknowingly ofcourse!)

It surely is disturbing that the desais are encouraging it almost but what more choice do they have? Kumud has made a decision n with her nature(always been stubborn!) they know they won't be able to persuade her so better to support her and hope Pramaad changes!

I would like to see Desais constantly in touch with Kumud and through their own means find out if Pramaad is on route of recovery or not!

Someone mentioned here that perhaps they shudve said u have 2 months if he doesn't change we are coming to get you!! That wudve been much better!

Originally posted by arshicritic

Come on, Shana, abhi toh hero ne nasha mukti Kendra khola hai. 30 din main sharab churvayaen varna paise wapas! 

Saath main patniyon ke liye pati to vash main karne ka mantra free! Mahan jyotish acharya Sri Sri 

Saraswatichandra Navin ji ki kripa se! 

arshi me shana not intrested in Saraswatichandra and his rehabilitation center ...me intrested in samud...

thats why i seldom put my taang in heavy duty CB discussions u people do on the show and its tedious aspects 🥱

i want saras kumud ki love story ...cvs nahi de sakte to ...koi baat nahi ...i will not watch the show ...waise bhi mere dekhne na dekhne se G autam ku kya fark padta hai...but mujhe fark padta hai...coz by not watching a dry unromantic saas bahu drama ...i will save myself from lot of mental strain

still arshi my fingers crossed for monday even a half drop of samud will make me positive 😃
Originally posted by happychappy

🤢

@Blue... good one, we all need a shot of that!😉

😆  and  ðŸ˜­  we were lucky to have had the at least a short "golden age" of SC!

So true, happychappy, that we had all that, is a miracle in itself 
kat..

its not something as simple as being an alcoholic...

remember physical abuse started on the suhagraat night, when he pulled her and dragged her to the deserted spot and threatened her physical harm ...death even..if she tried to act wifey...

then the physical hand rising...the push which caused blood to come out -the whole red bindi track...the forcefully wiping off of her bindi...the smashing of her cell phone..the throwing of the vase at the mirror and telling her next time it will be your face...the breaking of the milk glass just before they left for RN...

add to this his open affair with the maid

and lastly his alcoholism

if I may...if you tell all this to your mom...I would be very surprised if she still tells you...make a go for it...without showing the tiniest bit of concern...

the point we are not liking here is that kumud may have her reasons not to disclose...but as responsible parents it is your duty to do a bit more due diligence...despite your daughter not opening up at this stage...

getting drunk at a party is one thing...but being an alcoholic is the tip of very serious addiction and other related problems...

I am not saying the show do social service...

but to pass all of the above, absolving the real culprit of his sins and excesses...and then building up kumud decision as an example of good and acceptable behaviour...applauding it...is just grossly criminal...goes against all the character sketches...amd is just dumbing it down to cayer to trps...

why is thos popular...in india even in most urban houses...the power center is still the mother in law...who comes from a less aware time with an old world view...

Originally posted by hotdogg

kat..

its not something as simple as being an alcoholic...

remember physical abuse started on the suhagraat night, when he pulled her and dragged her to the deserted spot and threatened her physical harm ...death even..if she tried to act wifey...

then the physical hand rising...the push which caused blood to come out -the whole red bindi track...the forcefully wiping off of her bindi...the smashing of her cell phone..the throwing of the vase at the mirror and telling her next time it will be your face...the breaking of the milk glass just before they left for RN...

add to this his open affair with the maid

and lastly his alcoholism

if I may...if you tell all this to your mom...I would be very surprised if she still tells you...make a go for it...without showing the tiniest bit of concern...

the point we are not liking here is that kumud may have her reasons not to disclose...but as responsible parents it is your duty to do a bit more due diligence...despite your daughter not opening up at this stage...

getting drunk at a party is one thing...but being an alcoholic is the tip of very serious addiction and other related problems...

I am not saying the show do social service...

but to pass all of the above, absolving the real culprit of his sins and excesses...and then building up kumud decision as an example of good and acceptable behaviour...applauding it...is just grossly criminal...goes against all the character sketches...amd is just dumbing it down to cayer to trps...

why is thos popular...in india even in most urban houses...the power center is still the mother in law...who comes from a less aware time with an old world view...

Perfectly said as always hgg. You have highlighted the real issue, so very well. 
Originally posted by shana0127

arshi me shana not intrested in Saraswatichandra and his rehabilitation center ...me intrested in samud...

thats why i seldom put my taang in heavy duty CB discussions u people do on the show and its tedious aspects 🥱

i want saras kumud ki love story ...cvs nahi de sakte to ...koi baat nahi ...i will not watch the show ...waise bhi mere dekhne na dekhne se G autam ku kya fark padta hai...but mujhe fark padta hai...coz by not watching a dry unromantic saas bahu drama ...i will save myself from lot of mental strain

still arshi my fingers crossed for monday even a half drop of samud will make me positive 😃

Bachcha, CVs aapki manokaamna avashya poori karenge 
Originally posted by shana0127

Nahin Shana Gautam ko fark penda hai yaar! He does his job with such sincerity and hard work and he is such a humble and down to earth person and all he wants is that his fans keep watching the show! For him u have to yaar!
@ hgg Bhai I do agree that the problem is much bigger than alcohol but I think the kumud who got married and the kumud who has now decided to give her marriage another chance are two different pple. She isn't going to put up with the violence now and since that time when she stopped Pramaad from slapping her...we haven't seen her accepting being hit n abused.

Though verbal abuse is different.

The affair is unacceptable and yet many women carry on being in that relation and yahaan toh Kumud's relation is as good as none but yes for her to accept this does affect her self respect and for this reason it is sad to see that she is willing to overlook this.

However, I am really taking her word for
It that she wants to give Pramaad one chance...I can't digest the 'pyaar se' he will change bit bcos how can she love again? Are all her feelings for Saras over?!

As for desais...some fight over making her stay wudve been the logical path but perhaps the shock of what they have witnessed is far greater. Rest are all useless anyway and VC is drowned in guilt that he can't even decide if stopping her from going would be a good thing or bad(re another daughter of the house ends up all alone)

Disappointed in Guniyal bcos while
She had always supported Kumud she also always gave her the right advice so it would've been good to see her say fine u stay attal on ur decision but u r an educated girl who shudnt stand up to this but perhaps that is yet to come.
Originally posted by KK84

@ hgg Bhai I do agree that the problem is much bigger than alcohol but I think the kumud who got married and the kumud who has now decided to give her marriage another chance are two different pple. She isn't going to put up with the violence now and since that time when she stopped Pramaad from slapping her...we haven't seen her accepting being hit n abused.

Though verbal abuse is different.

The affair is unacceptable and yet many women carry on being in that relation and yahaan toh Kumud's relation is as good as none but yes for her to accept this does affect her self respect and for this reason it is sad to see that she is willing to overlook this.

However, I am really taking her word for
It that she wants to give Pramaad one chance...I can't digest the 'pyaar se' he will change bit bcos how can she love again? Are all her feelings for Saras over?!

As for desais...some fight over making her stay wudve been the logical path but perhaps the shock of what they have witnessed is far greater. Rest are all useless anyway and VC is drowned in guilt that he can't even decide if stopping her from going would be a good thing or bad(re another daughter of the house ends up all alone)

Disappointed in Guniyal bcos while
She had always supported Kumud she also always gave her the right advice so it would've been good to see her say fine u stay attal on ur decision but u r an educated girl who shudnt stand up to this but perhaps that is yet to come.

I don't know Kat, I don't think we will get any more of their reactions. It's time for story to move on, the Desais have accepted happily, and we shall have to be satisfied with these incomplete feelings. 

Lets hope after we swallow this bitter pill, the show will redeem itself