Jalaal-Jodhaa: Shatranj ki Gustaakhiyaan. - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by lovebull

😳MoronsKiMallika, when do you predict J & J falling in insane, passionate love? πŸ˜†. And do you also feel like most that it would be Jalal who will be the first to fall in love? If so, what would be the act/story/time whereby he realises his deep love for Jodha?

Arre, kya boloon yaar. This is Ekta Kapoor - aur mohabbat karwaane mein wo bahot sakht-dil waali hai.πŸ˜†...Going by the current trend of JJ, i feel that obsession will come first after this fixation - on the rise. Jodha won't even realize it but her every thought will be ruled by Jalaal. Jalaal, on the other hand, will oscillate between harsh passion and sparks of softness for Jodha.They will become such a habit for each-other that they won't be able to do without each-other. Jalaal will be in a boxing match with his mind and heart while Jodha's view of Jalaal as a 'jallad' will slowly change - her intrinsic compassion will win over her hatred and pride. But we need some pivotal incidents for that to happen...ideally this should be the graph but you can never say with Ekta and her impulsive mind. 

As of now, the Motibai incident should bring a shift in their relationship. 
Very well said..πŸ‘..Ur posts and princessonline..:)..are so worth reading! I love reading posts like this..Thanks for the awesome analysis!πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by kshows_fangirl

Very well said..πŸ‘..Ur posts and princessonline..:)..are so worth reading! I love reading posts like this..Thanks for the awesome analysis!πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you. Princess is very insightful.πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by MoronsKiMallika

Thank you.πŸ˜ƒ...Hameeda knows that Jalaal ki ek hi laayak biwi hai - Jodha.πŸ˜†... Jalaal loves Jodha's ferocity but wo saari fierceness Jalaal par aazmaati hai aur issliye Jalaal ka mood kharaab ho jaata hai!🀣

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Mood kharab ho jata hai..this is epic...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Super Kool - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Super Kool

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Mood kharab ho jata hai..this is epic...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hahahaa... sahee hi hai na?...Abb suhaag night ko Jalaal poore mood mein aa gayaa tha lekin Jodha ne usske mood pe Amer ka ghoonghat pher diyaa. Tab se lekar abb tak Jalaal ka mood kharaab hi hai.πŸ˜†

Hahahaa... sahee hi hai na?...Abb suhaag night ko Jalaal poore mood mein aa gayaa tha lekin Jodha ne usske mood pe Amer ka ghoonghat pher diyaa. Tab se lekar abb tak Jalaal ka mood kharaab hi hai.πŸ˜†

Amer ka ghoongat...🀣🀣🀣She flinched and jalal's expressions were like "kya Yaar..??hadh hai..."

As for the play of chess, its echoing in meanings and symbolism. And am not talking about Ruqqu's over confidence or Jodha's silent honour here. Ruqqu proudly says that she has surrounded the Baadshah ( Jodha's baadshah as she says )  and he is gonna fall. This indicates lack of emotional attachment to Jalaal. Jodha looks worried and we know that she will save Baadshah.That indicates that Jodha won't let Jalaal become a genie in the lamp for the likes of Ruqqu and MA. She maybe late but she will save him by nurturing him with love , perseverance and turn him into a balanced human-being who doesn't think that having a heart is a sign of weakness. That is the whole essence of the chessboard scene , only if Jodha saves the King on the board. ...after all, Jodha is the gamechanger in this story and the gamechanger always wins. So, Jalaal toh Jodha ka hokar hi rahega, Ruqqaiya Begum.πŸ˜‰

Really nice postπŸ˜ƒ...just luved ur analysis...I've already commented the same in another post which u have mentioned in the above para...I m sure Jodha will win & her victory symbolizes that she'll eventually take her badshah(Jalal) out of Ruq's influence...😳

Luved the day-dreaming part of Jalal & also Jodha-Hamida-Mainawati scene😊...today's epi was nice... 
Originally posted by Super Kool

Amer ka ghoongat...🀣🀣🀣She flinched and jalal's expressions were like "kya Yaar..??hadh hai..."

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜†...hadh kar di bhai logo ne...
Edited by AbHer_neha - 10 years ago
Originally posted by AbHer_neha

Really nice postπŸ˜ƒ...just luved ur analysis...I've already commented the same in another post which u have mentioned in the above para...I m sure Jodha will win & her victory symbolizes that she'll eventually take her badshah(Jalal) out of Ruq's influence...😳

Luved the day-dreaming part of Jalal & also Jodha-Hamida-Mainawati scene😊...today's epi was nice... 

Thank you. Yes. Jodha will eventually pull Jalaal out of Ruqqu's  and MA's influence - she has it in her and Jalaal will be won over by her love. πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by AbHer_neha

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜†...hadh kar di bhai logo ne...

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Akdha marriage ke baad yahi haal hai...