Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Vishaka- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
well adi next target is swaron he will surely try this time something major...and only gud sign to grow their relation stonger. Cuming to mu part i think it wont...bt still finger cross
Hp_TvD_mAnIc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vishaka45

well adi next target is swaron he will surely try this time something major...and only gud sign to grow their relation stonger. Cuming to mu part i think it wont...bt still finger cross

i hope so
VruShan_MaNan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I am seriously fed up of Adi and Rey.😡
Cant see D3 like this anymore.😭
And completely agree with whatever you have mention that might be possible till next Mega Episode.
Seriously hating CVs for this track.😡
Phantasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I don't give a damn over Dosti now, that's not important to me considering the present one-directional track of worshipping Rey as the talented dancer.

Dil is getting affected, and  I don't care about anything else but things getting mended between Swayam and Sharon and start of their love-life. After waiting for two long years, we are still sticking the show for SwaRon's sake and no one else
swathi_swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i dint commented on this post yesterday as i was not so sure about what you said...

but now after seeing the new promo i have to accept this...

Aadi is planning to separate SwaRon..this is for sure... but how i dont know...may be by the way u said , he may use media and create sha - rey as couple...

i am scared ðŸ¤¢
Hp_TvD_mAnIc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi_swaron

i dint commented on this post yesterday as i was not so sure about what you said...

but now after seeing the new promo i have to accept this...

Aadi is planning to separate SwaRon..this is for sure... but how i dont know...may be by the way u said , he may use media and create sha - rey as couple...

i am scared🤢

mene media isliye kha kyuki abhi kuch aur nhai kha...

snehaswaron77 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its the least & the last straw that can happen!!!!
All I can say is I don't want any unnecessary & crap MU btwn swaron cuz of that double battery Aadi & sha-------rey!!!!