Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

well deserve cvs !!! *claps*

madhubalaa12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
yes yes very well deserve trp for this bakwaas track ! even srk cant help lmao :-P i wish trp falls more & more untill dey kuck that sultan out of our show !!! o_O

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kritilovesvj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
They r getting on my nerves now i m feeling lyk breaking the tv now cvs get lost now i quit
madhubalaa12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Vivu_barun

They r getting on my nerves now i m feeling lyk breaking the tv now cvs get lost now i quit

agree..hating to wtch mb o_O now its like majboori o_O
silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
👏claps to audience who don't see the serial but come here to always cry on trp... if you so worried about the trp then see the show but for God sake do not want anyone to come here and start again. Also if you do not like this track then you all can watch other show and judge them... waise bhi we are seeing for actor's performance.
sp110 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
three claps for down to three trp..because no SRK or any other person is needed for the boom just show us RK, and his story with madhubala, we promise we will give u hundred percent of our efforts..

join hands..if not...then ditch is not far..mind it (CVs) 
Blue_Scrubs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
the only reason people are still watching this show cos they love the lead pair otherwise as far as tracks go our show is ruined but hopefully not beyond repair...even SRK couldn't hike the ratings!!!