Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
^^ Der se hi sahi par mile to sahi 😳

----

So I caught up with both Monday and tuesday's episodes together and DV DV DV DV ..sigh this guy is just so freadkingly adorable with that 440 v waali smile ..The DV- Saachi scene in the kitchen was so so cute ...DV was acting like some bhaav khaane waali girlfriend with his lines as to whether he will get prasad this time and that she only said many TY's but only one sorry 🤣...and the way he was rolling his eyes 🤣 and the way he was amazed at Saachi's warmth towards Pradeep's wife and Saachi returned the same amazed expressions when DV decided to do the Visarjan .

Post the Ganpati Visarjan the way DV & Saachi were stepping in for each other I felt like singing mile sur mera tumhara🤣...and finally the bits at Saachi's office and Saachi's confused expression when DV was talking to his mom and then  DV helping her out with her Marwari recipe hunt plus the way DV said how he was busy and he had to go shopping with Nani & Aaji and then has to help Addu out ...this guy can surely melt anyone's heart and like Dilz said he has some jadoo in him for sure !

Ruslaan is just perfect as DV
Edited by -RD- - 10 years ago
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

mile sur mera tumhara🤣
-RD- thumbnail
Yesterdays Epi ...Hayee Hayee the ghar ka sadasya DV ...☺️..how he was putting the curtains ..adorable stuff ...and then his bit Saachi at night and the way he made her feel better and found her smile for her ...he so understands her perfectly and his indirect answers to the questions that were bothering her and the flirtatious  bit at the end with Saachi not getting what he was trying to say abt having got hold of the marwari recipes ..Oh and the paper plane bit ..and his ref to college days and paper plane messages 🤣the whole night time convo was superb 👍🏼...And then his bt with prachi ..he does have a way with women doesnt he ..saara zamaana is slowly baning DV ka deewana🤣

DV's observation power, his way of handling people and related and that smile ...totally fit the char of a super charming tez lawayer😎
hinz thumbnail

I missed the first 10 mins...will catch up abi...

^^Poo tu toh total fida uspe, koi kaise na ho
Saachi looked lovely in the white yesterday...there was this freshness and DV ko dekhne ke baad she was all like a ...khila hua phool ?🤣
-RD- thumbnail
^^ Khila Phool to she will be cause upar waala jab deta to chappar phaad ke deta hai 🤣
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Caught up the episode... Its interesting to watch DV and Sanchi interact. Its a feast to the eyes. The small nuances are too good...  
The way he convinced Dadi and Nani was good
..geeth.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ApoorvaFan

Caught up the episode... Its interesting to watch DV and Sanchi interact. Its a feast to the eyes. The small nuances are too good...  

The way he convinced Dadi and Nani was good

I have a smile on my face when i watch SaRuv moments. They r very cute. 😳 
-RD- thumbnail
Yesterdays Saachi -DV bits ...👍🏼...Awww DV the smarty got the court date changed and in turn got a chance to ride Sher Singh ...and then the bits in the car and post that the 5 min funda gyan ...about enjoying the moment and just thinking abt yrself was just perfect from DV's end ..and I am liking how he and his gyan is  managing to leave such an impression on Saachi that she is giving that very gyan to others ...DV can now officially sing Mere Rang mein rangne waali 🤣

DV- Saachi are so Awwwish together and DV ...to bas DV hi hai ...I am short on words when its abt him we talk ☺️🤣..The Pink -White T- Shirt looked so good on him 😳

Edited by -RD- - 10 years ago
hinz thumbnail

lol Poo, mere rang mein rangne wali?🤣

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Caught up with the last 2-3 episodes...loving the developments between DV-Saachi...the way he somehow manages to make her smile and always show up during hard times is amazing! Loving him more by the day! <3