Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Pooja... ๐Ÿ‘ nice analysis. I liked the scene between DV and Grannies... Like you mentioned, he is so cool and is trying to mend ways.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^^Bhanu ๐Ÿค—

The mere saamne waali khidki moment was also cute with DV trying to apologize ๐Ÿ˜†
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Hey Pooja and Bhanu- good to see u two here...

yes I watched the epi last night, this is the only show I like to watch on telly, all others are quick online views๐Ÿ˜†...the silly thing is they dont show the precap and I have to find it online...oh well coming back to epi I loved DV a lot and next was addu, he's so like my bro who's always trying to  help...I liked how his mistake bothered DV so much and with such honesty he opened up to ajji and nani...Sanchi's giving nature is effecting him so much and he's unknowingly falling for her...LOL i liked how naani was unsure of DV being a lawyer and checked if he's finished studying๐Ÿ˜†...All in all i'm in love with DV the character and Ruslaan is playing it so well...Sangeeta is so pretty and elegant, liked the white and orange on her...infact i like the stylist of the show, everyone looks perfect!
Edited by hinz - 10 years ago
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Hi hina... Good to know that you are watching this. I always look for good sony shows because they are urban in setting and they will be light hearted. So far this show is going good.

Pooja. yeah. the samne wali khidiki moment is cute and we are going to get lot many I guess.
And like you mentioned, DIL will get less screen space once DV starts working with sanchi.
DiamondLife thumbnail
Hi! everyone..This is Shastra..

I have watched the serial from day1..i am liking this light heatrted serial...

I like the female lead..tahts the reason i gave a try and loving it..
Male lead is diong good๐Ÿ˜ƒ

RD..Tum yahan..๐Ÿ˜›
..geeth.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
In door games ๐Ÿคฃ I loved dil dv scene ๐Ÿ˜†
hinz thumbnail

I actually didnt mind Dil and DV scenes today coz she wasnt OTT and the jokes were actually funny, old, loud and a bit out of shape ๐Ÿคฃ

the poor old lawyer could barely breathe without a puff off his pump and Sanchi the darling actually had to get him home safely before he passed out...

loved how determined DV is to help Sanchi, I'm so looking forward to the fun when they work together...Saruv make a very good looking couple already.Only negative today was prachi but I guess there's a balance to be kept so I didnt mind it...another fab epi!

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Todays epi can be summed up in just one line for me har kisi ko ya to DV jaisa hona chahiye ya fir har kisi ki life mein DV jaisa guy to hona hi chahiye in whatever capacity  ๐Ÿ˜ณ ...Haye re mera sona DV๐Ÿคฃ
hinz thumbnail

Haye re Poo ka pyar DV ke liye, sach he's such a lovable guy...aaj ka cuteness deserves a separate post...will post one soon :)
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Yes Hina.. He was very innocent and cute and for a change I liked DIL and DV scene today... The way he was giving responses to her was very cute.