Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara

Episode Discussion Thread / LIVE Update Here ONLY! - Page 7

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Dilchor DV☺️

Hayee Hayee DV kaise he made Nani n Aaji feel better and his bit with Sanchi Aye Hayeee ."Woh connection toot gaya tha, ab jur gaya hai toh chala aaya"  dialog ..and that 440 volts girati hui smile ...hayee hayee DV☺️🤣
Edited by -RD- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: -RD-

Dilchor DV☺️

Hayee Hayee DV kaise he made Nani n Aaji feel better and his bit with Sanchi Aye Hayeee ..Connection theek nahi tha dialog ..and that 440 volts girati hui smile ...hayee hayee DV☺️🤣

I haven't seen the episode yet but looks like it was nice , will catch it online to see DV's naughtyness.😃
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
yah guys DV rocks 😎 he has won Ajji & Nani's heart times & times ⭐️
-RD- thumbnail
I loved how DV's genuineness finally made an impact on Sanchi and left her  stumped ,what he had being trying to do for all these days he manged to achieve today without even trying for it  really ...like they say to win a war u might have to lose the battle ...DV lost the battle to become Sanchi's lawyer but ...he is all set to win the war 😳

Hopefully Sanchi will realize how he isnt Dilchor DV for nothing 😳

ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Yes Poo... Sanchi will get to know DV better slowly ...
Vishalrx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hello Guys.. I just saw 8 episodes..
-RD- thumbnail
Todays Showdown between Sanchi- & DV was really gud and i loved how DV told Sanchi that she is a control freak ..I guess she isnt a control freak but a little too over possessive cause she wants to be the perfect parent kind to her siblings but the truth is the best way to raise adolescents  is to let them venture out and decide whats right and wrong for them ...as a parent all u gotta do is to  teach them the right values  and raise them as such that they have the right kind of judgement parameters after that u should let them flow and grow and be their own judge else how will the child ever learn to independent and make the right choice on their own ?
..geeth.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Nice episode today. DV looked so cute 😛 when hez angry and upset 😒  Loved the precap. Waiting for Saruv reconciliation. 

-RD- thumbnail
Todays epi was gud ...with a lot of char and temperament insight as far as Sanch and DV are concerned and also Dilz hitting the sixer by asking DV does Sanchi actually matter and mean that much to him that he will leave because of what she said to him ?V interesting and I loved how both SaRuv kept looking at each others empty balcony while the other wasnt around  😳
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Just caught up with Thursday episode... And honestly, Sangeeta and Ruslan succeeded in creating the required mist to the scene and they have shown the initial tension/attraction comes up during the attention seeking phase of the relation. Kudos to both of them.