Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Diya... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Thumbs up for your post ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Bina paisa ka wakeel are what SwaRon have been reduced to . They just care about Rey and gang rift .  Rey, himself,  is least concerned about this growing divide .He just have talks with adi , blindly believes anything that comes out of his mouth , then go announce it to the team . He doesn't even try to explain it to them . Let him handle his problems an they should stand firm with the team as clearly Adi is the one wrong here.
Coming to the poster thing ,I'm so disappointed with Sharon .  I wished swayam was a little more expressive about it  too  , but as you already stated it , it would go aginst his characterization .He is the calm guy . But Sharon ?? I mean what the heck was wrong is her ?!! She should have tried to talk with him .Didn't she know how hurt he'll be?! 
Leaving this aside, why is she standing mutely  while Rey is snapping at the gang . The poster will be only about her and Rey  , still no reaction from her .She should just stand for what's is right and stop with please-don't misunderstand-rey jaap.๐Ÿ˜ณ
rinku90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome post๐Ÿ‘u said it all.
First i want to talk about swayam,i don't understand way does he always acts as rey's lawyer,i mean just let rey handle his own problem,why gang has to be the one to understand rey why can't he understand gang.To me it looks like swayam is interested in making a carer as social worker than as a dancer.But at least here swayam is also trying to understand gangs pov,but what's up with sharon.At first it was ok as she was present during the first few days of the fiasco but what about now,like seriously she seems to be ok with everything that is happening around her and today it was the limit,i have no problem with her being cool with the whole poster leak fiasco but she doesn't even for a sec though about swayam,like how he would be feeling with this talk about sharey being a couple and all rather she was more worried about rey๐Ÿ˜กshe seems to be completely ok with the way the team is being is treated chalo team k bare m nhi toh at least she should have problem with the way swayam is bieng treated but no it seems that she also doesn't have any problem with it.As for people saying that swayam should tell sharon about adi but i am like why doesn't sharon has her own brains can't she herself see what is going around her.I have not seen  a single objection from her side regarding this whole fiasco.Sharon is behaving like a cool tempered person now a days don't know k yeh swayam ka effect hai ya fir maditation ka.

They should stop behaving like bina paise ke lawyer of rey and should concentrate on there own carer and life.
Edited by rinku90 - 10 years ago
ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
bang on...
i really want swayam to react now. he sud express his feelings... 
AJ.morgan thumbnail
Bang on post
I totally agree
sanjana_D3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Brilliant post , agree wuth every single thing you said :)

The CV's have been unable to justify the 3 main characters in the last few days.

Firstly, Sharon.Why aren't they showing her worried about the leaked photo.Why didn't Swayam and Sharon call each other to talk about it ?
Both of them should seriously stop taking Rey's side.

What the gang said was right , why should they always understand ?Why doesn't rey understand them instead of only thinking from his and Adi's POV

And why is rey so blinded by adi and trusts him completely , believing every small little thing he says instead of even trying to listen to his friends and what they have to say for once.

Want an exclusive SwaRon scene soon.

Edited by sanjana_D3 - 10 years ago
Death_Memories thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
shishir bhai first of all to awesome post and the title bang on ๐Ÿ‘
coming to the topic I'm fed by this attitude of swayam's why is always trying to cover up Rey's mistakes ok i get it that he is a loyal friend but even when he knows that Rey is the one at fault here he is trying to get the gang to be more understanding.Its time he stops defending Rey and let Rey do what he wants and stand up agains Aditya khurana with the whole team.
Coming to Sharon,I dont really know how to see her character nowadays.Sometimes she is too concerned girlfriend other times she is oblivious.She knew that the gang was right and the way Rey behaved was not right yet she defended him and scolded Vicky even though he was not at all at faulr.The way CVs are shaping up her character she seems confused which is so un-sharon like.Its time she lets Rey decide herself and should jusy follow what she seems as right.

Hats off to cretives and writers for writing such an amazing plot.No matter how much we despise Aadi we can't deny that D3 is super interesting nowasays and leaves us wanting more after each episode.
kudos to each and every member for such brilliant and some of the finest performances acting wiseEdited by cenation123 - 10 years ago
SilentPoet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
you voice out the frustrations and happiness of the swaron fans in the perfect words each and every time. ๐Ÿ‘
this time we are frustrated once again. to be honest ive only been reading written updates of d3 for a week or 2 now and only watching the swaron scenes online. but i can say this for sure, d3 cvs can not survive if they give some logic for a while. they start repeating non-sense again.
like the saying after every storm there is a calmness, for us ss fans its the opposite, after some calmness theres always a storm and were waiting for it.
all i can say is that d3 cvs love toying with swayam and sharons characters in the most ridiculous manners possible. it reached maximum heights long ago but now its just utter non-sense. 
what rey is up to these days... i cant believe this was one of my fave characters long ago. but its all the cvs fault. 
yasri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I really don't have major coplaints about the track now... cvs r working in utilizing Sharon more in this track and I appreciate it... I'm enjoying the show to the maximum coz I don't find boring scenes at all nowadays...
vaishali_mhaske thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Totally Agree with you...In yesterday's episode SwaRon convo is needed...as in...Sharon should atleast have talk to swayam abt this matter and try to sort out things or try to know that what is swayam POV related to it..whether all this is fine for him or he has some problem.A small phone convo bhi chal jata......when Simmi is at sharon's home at that time i thought sharon will be worried abt swayam and talk to simmi that whether swayam is OK with it or not or discuss something related to it...but above this she is worried abt the gang and Rey differences and not abt swayam...This is highly disappointing. 

Edited by vaishali_mhaske - 10 years ago