SwaRon: Stop Acting Like Bina Paisa Ke Wakeel

marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
There are no victories, there are only battles. And in the end, the best you can hope for is to find a place to make your stand.

I will be coming directly to the point tonight. I know Swayam and Sharon are great friends of Rey and vice versa. And it was totally understandable from their POV to defend Rey in beginning in front of the team. But seriously for how long we have to see the same thing again. Yesterday I don't remember whether it was Rinni or Vicky said this but it was very apt - Why are always they suppose to understand? Swayam is taking effort to make team understand the fact that if Aditya is taking interest in Rey and promoting him then its not Rey's fault. Why couldn't he make Rey understand too that if gang is angry with Aditya then its not anybody's but Aditya's fault. I mean Rey is allowed to show tashan and go away from any place after delivering the news and then gang is just supposed to understand? Seriously if Swayam is taking effort to bridge the gap then he should work on both way rather than just expecting gang to understand. If he can't do that he shouldn't take Rey's side; its as simple as that.

Now coming to Sharon. Seriously CV's what have you done to her these days? I mean last week it was understandable for no reaction from her side that she has just arrived and she has no knowledge of what's happening? But what was with all the defending of Rey tonight. Especially when the gang has every right to get angry tonight after all they have been removed from the official poster completely. She could get angry on Vicky tonight for becoming angry for all valid reason and she could just let Rey shout at team. Whats up with that? Not just tonight yesterday also - Rey told her to stay out because she was not there where the photoshoot was happening. Then why couldn't Sharon ask him to do the same as he too wasn't there. Why just allow Rey to walk over the team? Further more I have expressed my displeasure with the photo shoot sequence that there should have been one tiny scene of little objection from her side. But chalo lets leave past behind. Why wasn't there any scene tonight where she was worrying about Swayam after photo leak moment. She did everything yesterday in her power to make Swayam smile but tonight she was more worried about growing difference between Rey and team. I mean seriously there should have been one SwaRon conversation then. Or I hope in coming episode we get one. Other wise it will be so un-Sharon like.

So basically what I wanna say is this its time Swayam and Sharon do naon ki sawari karna band karey. Its officially a war between D3 team and Mr.Khurana and to face this battle they must make a stand soon against Mr.Khurana. And let Rey decide himself whether he is against them or with them instead of them being his lawyer and defending him infront of gang.

And yeah no scene dissection today. But any way just for the record wanna say D3 team is just not letting go of intensity and tempo and we are getting one epic scene after another with some amazing performances each episode. And writers and directors and doing some of the best work ever seen in D3 history. Well done guys and keep it up but still need to smooth some of the edges.
Edited by marauder - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Anushka-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
First thanks a lot for this post:)
I'll directly jump on Sharon's characterization. Since the beginning I have been waiting for Sharon's POV but today after seeing the episode I would prefer no POV from Sharon rather than seeing things which irks me!
I just can't take it when my most loved character, is being butchered left right and centre!
First when Sharon made a come back I had high hopes that just like papa she'll give Aditya the taste of his own medicine but here things seems to be quite different...
Though when swayam was selected as a back up dancer her no reaction didnt irk me as much as it did today.
Then she had a reason that she was kept in dark but today wat is the reason CVS??? Plz enlighten me, since when did the gang became more important to Sharon than her own self respect???
Plz for God sake DO NOT MAKE HER DEVI plz it's a request!
When the poster was out and ppl started questioning her friendship with Rey, I expected a tough stand against those questioning her, but here she had no answer about it!!! Why CVS what was the reason for showing her character this way??? She is the girl who always used to stand against wrong and had all the capabilities of handling such issues n letting the culprits know wat was their mistake! But today she didn't even bother to find or even think about the culprits! These things are certainly not going down my throat!! I know after falling in love with swayam she has changed a lot n has calmed down to a great extent but today when her relationship was questioned n ppl were making wrong comments on her friendship she chose to ignore!!!! My god wat a 180 degree u turn after falling in love..if this will be the case in real life too then im happy that im away from thia "love"
Plz CVS do not meddle with sharon character. I just love this particular character and can't see it being butcherd like this!! Till date I have always tried to understand from Sharon's POV in watever she has done but today I just couldn't relate to her:(

Coming to swayam, as you mentioned I dont understand y he is being made a phokat ka lawyer of Rey:/ when the gang is clearly asking him to understand from their POV, still y isn't it going into his head!! Instead of convincing gang I want him to confront Rey!! This one thing is irritating from past few episodes! But other than that no issues with swayam characterization!

Swaron:- these guys are bothered about gang more than themselves! They are behaving as if the gang members are their kids! CVS Swaron have their own life too but yaha toh in 365 days Swaron will be busy baby sitting!! Plz swaron involved in this drama is great but there is a limit beyond which it's not acceptable!! Today toh hadd hi hogayi!! No swaron convo even when their relationship is being affected by the drama!! Why wasn't there any swaron convo CVS?? Ek phone convo hi dedete!!! I want a substantial swaron convo real soon!! I always wanted to see a collective decision from swaron, not as Sharon n swayam separately!!

But the track does make sense in reality but the characterization is bad!! Especially Sharon!!
Plz CVS dont spoil Sharon character like this!!

Thanks a lot shishir n ya amazing post as usual:):)Edited by --Anushka-- - 10 years ago
shaani2209 thumbnail
though I get that SwaRon are not defending or saying anything about the gang to Rey Coz of the promise and bet-they want to see if Rey takes the initiative to know their POV's or not-...But I Still dont understand Why they are being shown, giving no reaction to Rey being at fault...Adi is creating probs fine but Rey not giving his friends a benefit of doubt is his fault and SwaRon Still shown taking his side is irksome  I understand Swayam is trying to make things work between rey and gang, because he knows/doubts about Mr. A's plans...and He is working on keeping the gang together is understandable but Sharon being all Rey supportive despite of seeing how he is behaving with others is really annoying and SO not Sharon-like  Sharon's character is known for reacting in the spur of the moment but now seeing her only shout at vicky for being rude and say nothing at all to Rey when he blamed the gang without knowing anything, and to top it she still defending rey, is damaging Sharon's character😒 
Sharon knows how it all affects Swayam and in yesterdays episode we saw her gestures to get a smile on his face, but today there wasn't any flow to all that happened with Sharon...She being okay with the buzz and want to keep all that from bothering her is fine and nicely done too but She not thinking about how it might have affected Swayam is strange 😳 and same way Swayam wasn't shown thinking about how Sharon would be putting up with all the happenings either 😳 there wasn't even a SwaRon conversation given to keep a flow in their story 
No doubt that this has been one potential track  and awesomely done to keep all the aspects of the show going hand in hand  and seeing some happy SwaRon moments like the dates was a nice feeling but I dont want distant SwaRon scene's just for the heck of it, where there is no continuity about their feelings😒 I want to know their side of the story and a good continuity when Swayam or Sharon's character is involved in any aspect...
Hopefully we'll see some good SwaRon scene or something that would justify all the happenings from their side...
Edited by shaani2209 - 10 years ago
Pooja-J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
A much needed post Shishir, thank you for that

I have never been so disturbed with the characterisation of Swayam and Sharon, both at once, like now. It's unacceptable that they have to go way out of their character so that they can support Rey out of all, who continues to act oblivious to what is happening with the team. Why so? Just because they are his BFF doesn't mean he should be supported every time, even when he is wrong. I don't care about Rey, creatives can do anything with him, as long as Swayam and Sharon BOTH are not affected. I voice out my disconcert  today, as because of Rey, SwaRon's characters have to be adjusted.

Coming to Swayam, on one hand I'm happy that he is aware of Adi's intentions and is trying his best to outshine him in his own non-violent manner, but now when things are going out of proportion, I feel he should brace up to do something major. And needless to say, he should STOP being a follower of Rey, for every freaking reason for the sake of it. It irritates me like anything, Swayam is smart, matured, shrewd enough to decide things on in his, without relying on his BFF to give the final decision. Times have changed, and Swayam as an individual can voice out his own opinions without taking support of BFF. 

Coming to Sharon, I'm VERY VERY disappointed with the adjustments that are made to her characterisation. She ain't a docile teenager, who cannot judge a situation in an unequivocal manner. When she has to be shown impulsive she is not shown and when needed to be shown, why does she become all passive. She is ready to defend her BFF  but when he inturn snaps at her, she is becomes quite? This is so not Sharon. Yesterday not even once did she express her uncomfortness over the photoshoot, I couldn't accept this. Sorry to say this wouldn't be accepted in the name of professionalism. Nope! Then when Swayam was upset she was ready to cheer him up and today when needed the most, she didn't even converse with him, asking him when he is okay with the posters? Aren't they both suppose to interact in serious matters also? 

One thing I don't understand, why only SwaRon have to defend their common BFF in front of team, even when they known he is wrong? Why are they protecting him?

And I'm complaining about only these characters, because I care about them and I can't take it when they are spoiled at the cost of others. That doesn't mean Adi and Rey are correct at their places, its just that I DON'T care about them, my only concern is justice given to Swayam and Sharon, because even they are as important as one single character!!

And of course I HAVE to say I'm not okay with Sharon's pairing with Rey in the dance team, they might have danced before , but now I ONLY wish to see Sharon as the dancing partner of Swayam and no one else and vice-versa !!
Edited by Hoppy - 10 years ago
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
reserved

thanks a lot shishir

---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
A very much needed post shishir!!!

Sharon, im quite clueless of what is happening with her.. I still dont understand why she didnt snap back at Rey in that canteen scene!! Even Rey was not there during the photo shoot, but he was giving all lectures to gang!!

Rey is making a mistake by believing Adi blindly and he is blaming the gang without reason.. I dont understand why swaRon support him knowing that he is wrong!! I think they should also tell him that he is wrong when he makes a mistake... Rather than making the team understand, they should make Rey too understand what the team is going through!! Im sure that can be done without breaking the promise!!

Sharon... i was really upset that she didnt react today!! She should have thought about what swayam would have felt seeing those pics.. swayam might not be jealous and he does trust them, still she should have talked to him about this poster issue!! 

I loved it how he stood up for the gang today in VP sir's  cabin and said that they might play pranks but wont do cheap things like this!!! 

Hope these two just dont over go and support Rey even when he wrong and tell the gang to always understand him!! coz even gang members have been tackling with all these prbs till date and now its time for them to react!!! Its not a need that they should always be understanding and just be mere followers!!
Edited by ---Priya--- - 10 years ago
Magical_NaiRan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
shishir great post👏as always
agree with each and evry point of u
disappointeed with the sharon char now
and swaron convo was needed today
i m really tensed now...whats gonna happen with swaron...and what is adis next plan
nature2 thumbnail

mujh lagta hai  swayam ko sab kuch sharon ko bata dena chahiyeee

Sweet.Sarcastic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
jayho shishir.. [teri 😆]

when i saw the topic i was like bina paise ke wakeel.. really..😳
but then i am like🤣

true.. i think cv's trying 2 make swayam the aunty who settles everybodies issues!!

bina paise ke wakeel!🤣

-mehek!
TannuVsmSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing post 👏 And I agree to all that u said
I agree to the point that Swayam should even get Rey to understand the reason behind the gang's anger but Swayam's hands are tied by the gang due to the bet thing... Even if he want to get Rey to realize, he can't... And Rey is just aware of half of the story and he is looking at things from Aditya Khurana's point of view... 
The thing that is worrying is here the gang is not telling Rey the things that are happening with them and they want Rey being their friend to ask them the reason
And there Mr. Aditya Khurana is putting forward his thoughts in such a sugary way that anyone would agree to him
I think the truth will be out with a huge dhamaka but yes alot of damage will be done by then...

Talking about Sharon, I know not all are happy with the way her character is portrayed in the track...
Yes she should've had a conversation with Swayam regarding the photo leak thing but I guess we should wait as I think its a bit soon to react on the incident right now...
Swayam is showing traces of insecurity but it hadn't been infront of Sharon
And when she spoke to Simi she did say that it's all short-lived and she wouldn't like to react on it... And also that everyone will forget about this bakwas couple of something, I don't remember what she said

So lets hope that in the coming episodes we do get some reactions from Swayam and Sharon 

P.S I'm just waiting to see the intense Swayam... Bas ek baar Swayam affect ho gaya na uske baad koi kuch nahi bol sakta ke Adi ka kya haal hone wala hai
Edited by smartypantstanu - 10 years ago