what is ADI plan for swayam now?

Magical_NaiRan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
guys as we seen in the episode
adi is  saying...swayam thum bahoth smart samajthe hona thumko...now with the plan i m going to do tumhara hosh ud jaayegii
now i m tensed...what he is gonna do with swayam😭
i m worried abt swayam...he will use dat video pakka...i donno how swayam will be affected...totally tensed😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swathi_swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
so simple chandu...to ruin the relationship of swayam and sharon...aur kya 
Magical_NaiRan thumbnail

Originally posted by: swathi_swaron

so simple chandu...to ruin the relationship of swayam and sharon...aur kya 

swathi what all dis happening ...mei bahoth tensed hu swaron ke liye
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I have to agree, this is a point for a fair bit of tension. But I guess from one point of view, it's also really cool that we can't predict what might happen now...let's see, I suppose. 
TannuVsmSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I so knew it ke yeh Adi, Rey ko team se alag karne ke liye Swayam ko target karega
And now the tension is that he is trying to target Swayam and Sharon's relationship
Aaj pehli baar Swayam ko Sharon ke liye insecure hote dekha
It was the first spark of possessiveness and I'm sure Adi iss baat ka fyda zaror uthayega
And yes Swayam and Sharon ke beech kuch hona toh chahiye kyunki a relationship can't be this perfect ke they never have a fight
But kuch bada nahi hona chahiye jis wajah se Swayam ya Sharon ka breakdown dekhna pade 
tannuluv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Dont know about others but i want adi to do something for swaron or swayam bcs sharon need some strong dose that swayam is getting affected and his career dont have any future bcs of adi and most importantly this is high time for intense swayam shikawath to come back in full form. In today episode i just loved it when adi trying to convince sharon and anger is clearly visible on swayam face even though he tried to control it.
Magical_NaiRan thumbnail

Originally posted by: smartypantstanu

I so knew it ke yeh Adi, Rey ko team se alag karne ke liye Swayam ko target karega

And now the tension is that he is trying to target Swayam and Sharon's relationship
Aaj pehli baar Swayam ko Sharon ke liye insecure hote dekha
It was the first spark of possessiveness and I'm sure Adi iss baat ka fyda zaror uthayega
And yes Swayam and Sharon ke beech kuch hona toh chahiye kyunki a relationship can't be this perfect ke they never have a fight
But kuch bada nahi hona chahiye jis wajah se Swayam ya Sharon ka breakdown dekhna pade 

yaa first time we got to see dis reaction from swayam
and i want to see angry swayam
Magical_NaiRan thumbnail

Originally posted by: -.nandini.-

I have to agree, this is a point for a fair bit of tension. But I guess from one point of view, it's also really cool that we can't predict what might happen now...let's see, I suppose. 

yaa track is totally interesting actually
Thats.me.Guni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
V dont need to worry fr swayam as long as he uses his smartness nd wicked minds yed calmness nd non violence mode.
Bt cant be sure bout cv's mind. *fingers crossed*.
radhks12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
worried about swayam
uski personal professional life dono shake kar ke rakh diya hai.
aur kitna hurt karega