Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
SwaRon this week lacked continuity,had loop-holes and no continuity.
Are SwaRon just about dates? No right. So why wasn't any SS convo shown this week. Atleast one SS convo was needed tonight after the poster fiasco.
Disappointed with SwaRon and Sharon this week.

Death_Memories thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I really dont care about rest of the week as It did not bother me that much but today I really wanted to see a swaron convo.It was not a want but a need and that is why i am hell pissed.We dont demand unnecessary swaron scenes but today a swaro  convo was very much needed and the lack of it made the epi seem a little incomplete to me.Hope we get the due convo soon
Pooja-J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I totally agree with you, SwaRon scenes in midst of the all the tension prevailing in these days episodes are like a breath of fresh air, and we look forward to their scenes and in turn the show itself. But to lack of SwaRon scene, I don't feel like watching the show at 7pm. The enthusiasm dies, however good the track might be.
This week we got so less of SwaRon, the rain dance date was short, scene followed by that could have been stretched, but it was again short. I wouldn't have been so grumpy today if SwaRon scene which was much needed, was shown. I want good amount of SwaRon scenes next week๐Ÿ˜ญ
...Diya... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I didn't mind it the other days of the week but today , a SwaRon scene was really needed .
AJ.morgan thumbnail
At this point not bother about swaron scenes though miss them a lot
But really really hope their relatiinship survive
Coz this track is so serious larger thn life kinda dangrous
So thy shud survive coz scenes to phir bohot sarey dekny ko millingy
VruShan_MaNan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Seriously dont know what CVS are upto.๐Ÿ˜’
Ek toh yeh track ๐Ÿ˜กand upper se no SwaRon.๐Ÿ˜”
I seriously want to see SwaRon convo and I want Sharon to know that Swayam is not feeling good and she has to do something about that.
ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hoping k next wk mile swaron convo... & scenes too
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
By the looks of it,no SS scene next week also.
swathi_swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: muskurana

By the looks of it,no SS scene next week also.

and the new promo ๐Ÿคข

what was aadi upto...

he want to break swaron and want to make sha - rey ๐Ÿ˜ก
Phantasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This entire week was VERY annoying and unnerving when it came to SwaRon scenes. Rain dance was short lasting for mere 10-12 minutes, dream sequence looked more like a promotional activity for the movie Shudh Desi romance. Which means this entire week SwaRon were used as fillers, so not done From the recent promo, we get to know Dil is on verge of breaking apart at the cost of Dosti. This is very discouraging for audiences like us, who watch the show for SwaRon as a couple and not some followers of other character.