Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

only ONE SwaRon scene this week??? :'(((((

unchainedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
m makng ths in seprate post coz its bit diffrnt frm my poll. here m nt sayng only tht thr shud hv bin SwaRon convo tonite bt genraly ths week only one proper SwaRon scene ws thr tht also the rain dance whch ws so short??? othr thn tht only ystrdayz classroom dream ws thr n tht ws also only 1 min total thts it. m nt sayng nethng bout neone elsez screetime evrythng is prfct gang is getng good focus n evryone is getng thr due n tht is realy gr8 bt thr shud hv bin more SwaRon scenes i feel. so mch tensn is thr in the trck genraly only SwaRon rite nw r thr to keep some happy thngs fr us othrwise v wud all b depresd bt ths week only one SwaRon scene n today no scene whn i feel a convo shud hv bin thr btwn thm bout the poster. 

the wishlist dates r left hope they wil b done proprly plz bt apart frm thm also thr shud b some SwaRon scenez plzz. i mean v hv waitd fr more thn 2 yrs fr ths time in thr story n if it loses continuity it realy hurts n makes us feel realy wierd n sad. ds neone else feel ths way??? πŸ˜­

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Anushka-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I'll comment only on Swaron here!
Yes I dont get it why CVS use us fans!!
Utterly disappointed with Sharon's portrayal today upon that there wasn't even a single swaron scene????
Was that serious CVS!!
I expected a good Swaron scene today where Sharon is upset with her poster coming out in public n swayam trying to pacify her but NO CVS are busy with their own crap!!
There should have been a scene where Sharon trying to convince swayam about the tension or vice versa, but CVS are not in the mood of giving swaron!!
Whole week there was no proper swaron other than 5 mins of rain dance! I had expectations that atleast in one week every episode atleast 3 mins is dedicated to Swaron but kya kare hope were destined to remain as hopes!!
Just enough of this! First meddling with SRP character n upon that no swaron!!!!!!!!
Cv's this is the ultimate stupidity!!!Edited by --Anushka-- - 10 years ago
Magical_NaiRan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
donno whats with cvs yaar
first of all a sad track...and the main situation where the swaron scene is neeeded they dint show itπŸ˜•
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Hello_Vrushaan

donno whats with cvs yaar

first of all a sad track...and the main situation where the swaron scene is neeeded they dint show itπŸ˜•

Agree. There really should have been a SwaRon convo tonight. Don;t get why it wasn't there. πŸ˜•
nature2 thumbnail
cv n palki  mam ko rey n adi say fursat ho toh swaRon ko  time milge naaa
shaani2209 thumbnail
Less SwaRon's scene's dont make me  upset BUT when the needed one's are not given it upsets me Big time...it DOES upset me and irritate me, when SwaRon flow is disrupted..that one thing that I really cant take happening πŸ˜‘  Hope they give us the important scene's and dont leave us to assume SwaRon's feelings
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I dunno or you may say I do not felt the absence of SwaRon scene in other episode but I definitely missed a SwaRon conversation tonight. It was needed, it was a must and I am really sad that we didn't get one. Seriously we understand that Swayam and Sharon trust each other blindly but still a SwaRon conversation was needed about that photoshoot leak issue. I felt really odd that Sharon who did everything in her power to make Swayam smile yesterday was not even shown even thinking once what Swayam must be feeling. Leave alone the conversation. It was disappointing.
Edited by marauder - 10 years ago
rinku90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't think there was a lack of swaron this week but i surely think that at least today swaron confrontation was needed after that poster leak issue.
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I didnt have a problem of less SwaRon scene this week... but after today's epi i defo wanted one exclusive SwaRon scene!! It was a must for SwaRon to talk about this poster issue... Im really surprised how sharon didnt think about what swayam would have felt seeing that poster!! Surprisingly even Simmi looked at swayam when rinni and VP sire were saying about the poster πŸ˜”

I wont say they should always give swaron scenes, but when there is a need defo they should give one!!!
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ---Priya---

I didnt have a problem of less SwaRon scene this week... but after today's epi i defo wanted one exclusive SwaRon scene!! It was a must for SwaRon to talk about this poster issue... Im really surprised how sharon didnt think about what swayam would have felt seeing that poster!! Surprisingly even Simmi looked at swayam when rinni and VP sire were saying about the poster πŸ˜”

I wont say they should always give swaron scenes, but when there is a need defo they should give one!!!

@Bold...my sentiments exactly. I really don't get why SwaRon weren't shown talking about it.