Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Chitrarocking

feeling really sad FOR MY DVD❤️ RAZU !! 

me 2 CHITRA 😭my poor baby DVD❤️
..Razia.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: masan1

I feel really bad for these talented actors.

😭gosh my DVD 🥺❤️
-Snow-White- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Razia i m afraid dat evn aftr ds charctr leavs wl da shw gt bk its frmr audience? So mch damage dne ! Dy wl nd a realy realy strng trk fr it. DVD we lv u nd fl sory fr da mes.
..Razia.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: cardio21

I agree Asiya!! I really feel bad for the two who have put in their hard work into the show.. They took the show to heights but CVs in their love for a damned character killed their own show. 

I just hope tat Karma bites on the culprit's arse! BS can't keep one at a high for long.. 

If we as audience feel so unhappy, imagine what the leads must be going through.. I still think that this disgust evoking character has done lot of damage to the show, and CVs kept on stretching it.

I just hope the show springs back after this unwanted character leaves..

yes I feel like crying when I think about DVD 😭WAT they may be going through !! They have worked their sweat in this show 😭!!!!!
Gosh just want this unwanted character to leave 😡and hope the show does gain beck is TRP and all the audience come back 😭
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Very good post, Razia.
It's unfortunate that DVD's hard work is being wasted, but a good thing that the TRPs are taking a hit.
Otherwise DVD would keep having to put in effort to carry an unpopular character's tracks on the strength of their popularity..🤢

MG_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
yup..really feeling bad for them..all there hardwork going to vain..
.Shree. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post Razia. 
Agree with u
poor DVD
Edited by Shree.123 - 10 years ago
Valar.Morghulis thumbnail
I really really feel bad for DVD! They have worked so hard for so long and gave us such an awesome show and such an amazing couple to fall in love with... but all their hard work is going down the drain now! They are still giving their best despite the senselessness of this track and the butchering of their characters!!

Seriously, kudos to these brilliants actors!! I just hope CVs, PH and the channel soon realize the true worth of DVD and start with their damage control for the show by first throwing that leech of a character out of the show!!  

Ab nahin toh kab?! 😡
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
i think dvd deserve a better show where they are actually valued also i feel that the cvs should understand the situation now and take control of it...high time now
Edited by rima4ever - 10 years ago
taraka2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agree with u...feeling sad for DVD