Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
The only reason Ovi is so hell bent on revealing the truth is bcos FAMILY hates Onir and that is incorrect! Just that and nothing else!

So, can the Family start loving Onir after Arjun-Purvi marriage and now before?!! Sar-phiri ! 😑 Pehle bhi aur abb abhi! 😑

Gauravc_More48 thumbnail
Unexpectations are turning into expectations seems like Pavitra Rishta has twists more than turns "Majboori ka naam Gandhiji"
Wait till the epi airs tomorrow.
TaeKook_BTS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Omg have i heard r8?Ovi is thinking she is doing #sacrifice whaaat??? #RIP to d #sacrifice word...sacrifice word should commite #sucide what a insult it get 4rm bimbo ovi??????must say its a joke of d century i am feeling bab 4 #sacrifice word #RIP
ameilia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ovi said she sacrifice πŸ€£ πŸ€£.I better hold on to my chair before i fall off.Like really Ovi sacrificed...someone needs to get a dictionary.
So Ovi supposedly grew a heart but apparently it shrunk that tiny brain furtherπŸ˜†.
Give me a break Arjun didnt live up to her so called expectations that is why she  ran in the opposite direction and now she is going around mentally patting herself because she sacrificed.🀣
Joke of the century.🀣
Why is she meddling??Its not like she gave a damn before so why starting now?
pallavi25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bee5

I had written this in another thread. But fits this thread too.

Ovi cooked up a great story about 'Seema'. But Ovi conveniently forgot to tell the rest of the Seema's story! That - Seema had a sister who lived away from her and had a male friend whom she was so obsessed with that she tricked him to be her life-partner. But later the male friend comes to India and  falls in love with Seema. When the male friend confesses his love for Seema and wants to marry her, that sister threatens with suicide attempts and finally manages to steal that male friend by blackmailing Seema. Only later Seema marries a guy who loves her and later comes to know that he is suffering from Cancer and hence stages the drama.

All she said was the last line not the entire story!😑

If Ovi had told the entire story, the comments by both Archana & Purvi wouldn't have been so simple. They would have given few gaalis to that so called sister of Seema and would have told that sister should not act so Mahaan now after messing and scarring everyone's life!😑

And oh another thing from today's episode was - Ovi thought she was S-A-C-R-I-F-I-C-I-N-G!!! 😲
Sacrificing?!! 🀣

🀣 Yup, BIGGEST JOKE of PR! Ovi thinks she was sacrificing! πŸ˜† Shes self-deluding, shes always been delusional. Shes the heroine of her own drama playing in her head! 
Ive seen a few people like her in real life too! πŸ˜† Totally delusional! 
paris.hilton thumbnail
Originally posted by: fiji_duchess

I think Arjun will only say no to marriage, so Purvi could know the truth about Onir and make a decision. Purvi will over come with so much guilt , about how she behaved with Onir and will walk from the wedding to look for Onir leaving Arjun broken hearted!

But i guess, Onir already has something up his sleeve, He might in reality marry Shalini and move to Canada.

So when Purvi would try and leave Ovi will stop her, and give a letter / or CD which Onir left behind explaining his sacrifice and asking her to marry Arjun and stay happy!

So Arjun and Purvi will end up getting married. But this time they will marry for Pari and, Purvi will not fully be Arjuns because of Onir.

Onir marrying shalini. I like that! I hope that happens. Any woman would be fine, except purvi.Edited by paris.hilton - 10 years ago
rakie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashvikluverrr

yeah she did it again..she's Ovi afterall !

btw its good..let Onir Purvi's divorce happen..then ArVi can marry 
chahe jitne bhi twists ho..ArVi will get married this time!!

the trp's have gone up because of arjun,purvi and soham and gauri track espically arvi's wedding that I think that's what the audience wants to see or maybe or maybe ekta wants her show to flop and keep losing arvi fans everyone is sick and tired of that physco ovi and onir track I am glad I will not be seeing that episode tomorrow i will be reading the written updates tomorrow
jdronamraju thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ovi SACRIFICE for ARVI ?????? Kab kyun aur kahaaan ????
Is she confused between self-preservation and sacrifice ???? Aiyyooo !!! *facepalm* !!!!
Get her a dictionary for godsake or a psychologist who can explain her the diference and her actions.
bee5 thumbnail
The FACT is, not just my opinion, the FACT, is that when Ovi knew the reality about Pari, she dropped her like a hot-potato, ran away to Canada and filed for divorce.

Whenever Arjun called, she either barked on the phone or banged it.
She PLEADED her parents that she cannot handle Pari knowing her truth and that she feels disgusted to even look at Arjun's face.
Also, that Arjun gave her DHOKA and so did Purvi.

She wanted the divorce to get processed ASAP so that she can get over it and get away from these people who supposedly gave DHOKA.

So, if the divorce is not finalized, each one of those (characters) are mad to be getting ArVi married. If not, once she has given Divorce what say she has in Arjun's life or decisions? She lost her right to speak.

Now if she chooses to accept Arjun-Purvi's decision without creating another drama, that does not automatically get called SACRIFICE! That too with disgruntled acceptance! 1st of all she has no say, then what acceptance?! And she calls this SACRIFICE! Kyaa Baat Hai!

Sau chuhe khake billi Haj ko chali!

DELUSIONAL character I have ever seen!

bee5 thumbnail
She is trying to prove how innocent Onir is and that bcos her family is wrong in thinking that he is a bad person! O Madam, the truth is the viewers were more sympathetic about your dead baby than you have ever cried yourself for it.

It was this Onir who got rid of that dead baby within no time. If it was Purvi, that buddu would have been still holding that dead baby in her hands after the exchange and not dumped it up so quickly! It is only bcos of Onir that she didn't get a chance to hold her baby and now she goes proving how Mahaan Onir is!
Ovi, you are free to name this SACRIFICE in your lingo if you wish, not ArVi Marriage, never! 😑 Their marriage is nothing from your sacrifice and please don't even let your shadow fall on them! 😑