Qubool Hai

F32-QuboolHai-CareKhan...KaBhi new video:)

manognasai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Qubool Hai – Care Khan

By Care Khan on August 16, 2013 in General, Qubool Hai, Video

Yeah. It's a fake heading just to get you reading. Actually it's not really a fake heading but there is a QH related video just after the fold.

You know that screenshot below is JUST the kind of graphic that gets my goat and I feel like crushing a few soft heads under my feet. 31 thousand views and 23 miserly shares? Is this a joke? Come on!!!!!!! Where is the love? Why don't you share? If you don't share how will we grow? What did you think? I will forget? I know that I am forgetful but… did I tell you I am forgetful? Maybe.

On that note I don't know why am I even talking to you and still being nice and sharing these videos with you. I guess it is because I CARE – and YOU DON'T! Anyway here are Karan and Surbhi talking about some of their followers – who they care about! Get the hint??? Caring is sharing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9UsjLPtEkU4

PS: I love the way Surbhi bites her lips at 3:15!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepzee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
chintu and bunty fight so much 😆 cute wala fight ❤️
manognasai thumbnail
Hey Oishi lucky girl,he actually remembers and knows ur name only😃...Btw how does he know you?
-Shormi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hahaha whr's oishi???😉...he actually took 5-6 tyms her name as if he ws singing her name😆...dat ws pretty cute😃...infact da whole iv ws cute😳...btw dis care khan really luvs 2 giv open threats nahi🤣...btw TFS dear😛
Oishi23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I AM SO HAPPYYY YAYYY

NO WORDS
manognasai thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ras224

hahaha whr's oishi???😉...he actually took 5-6 tyms her name as if he ws singing her name😆...dat ws pretty cute😃...infact da whole iv ws cute😳...btw dis care khan really luvs 2 giv open threats nahi🤣...btw TFS dear😛

Ya.Interview was super cute.They wanted to pause the present situation..😃.He was actually singing Oishi's name.That was super cute😛.Welcome😊
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: _Oishi_

I AM SO HAPPYYY YAYYY

NO WORDS

hamesha tum sabko pleasant surprises deti ho.u also deserve one.😛
who is care khan???
he seriously has a crush on Surbhi.😳 😆
-Shormi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: _Oishi_

I AM SO HAPPYYY YAYYY

NO WORDS

khush ho jao tumhara hi din hai...u deserve it spoiler queen😎...he also told he'll tk ur name once in a month😛
geetapari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i don't know about which photo they r talking about ? as karan made the wallpaper of it on his phone he liked it and forum 32 people shared with us . Do u know it guys?