And that's why i llove Sharon <3

Vaddy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Yes Yes YES!!!! A blow to that aditya's face when sharon said without the team she'll step down too!! πŸ˜ƒ Swayam's face flows with pride...mine too I was bursting with pride when she did that!! Agar team nahi tho mein bhi step down karna padega...yesss sharon U rock, just stay this way plzzz!!
Mein itni khush hoon...mein kya bataun!  πŸ˜†
Swayam plz don't be insecure, sharon sirf aur sirf tumse pyaar karti hai 😊
And yea I have never seen a biiger gullible person than Rey, when he can trust aditya sooo much why not his friends?!
His friends have every right to ignore him the way they're. Unless Swayam intervene before its too late and maybe have a show down or something, make rey realize the reality, make him see who is right and who isn't. The offer was made only to him, and now he's having solo shoots and stuff, isn't it enough for him to realize?! Seriously?! He's really good at giving relationship advice...otherwise where are his brains.

Sharon ko bhi batana chahiye, about adi's intentions...and I'm pretty sure, she won't go and question him about it...if Swayam asks her not to. And she will make rey see reason in the gang's anger.

My views...and PS I am a fan of rey too...the one who was smarter.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nature2 thumbnail
last mein toh sharon n muh hi band kar diya adi kk :P

m so wish  hit hard
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I loved Sharon for standing by the team too, but yes, am a bit confused by her reactions to everything otherwise. She didn't think of talking to Swayam about the poster - and I don't think he's insecure, by the way, that is just SO not Swayam - but I feel a convo was called for. Don't know if they'll talk about it in the episodes to come, but I sure hope they will. 

Oh and yes, Rey is being really thick for some reason, blindly trusting Adi alone and not giving his friends the benefit of doubt at all. Though they're not giving him the benefit of doubt either, yeh bhi hai. Both sides have pluses and minuses going for them, let's see how Swayam gets around all this and Adi on top of it all. Sheesh. πŸ˜³
Thats.me.Guni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I dont understand rey d "hero" of d show..".supr intelligent" @ "smartest" of all kabse itna bada dumbass ban gya...! Bt honestly i feel dat this crap shud not hv been started by rey at all. When he got d offer at dat time only he shud hv told d team bout it nd shud hv taken a wiser decision consulting wid team...
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
To be honest one brownie point on the fact that Sharon said no to sign contract without team is not enough for me because there are several other points in the track which is just so unSharon like. I just hope CV's work a bit more on Sharon's part for the rest of the track.
rinku90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Happy that sharon refused the offer but i think no one from the gang would have excepted that offer as for all of them there friendshipand team is really important,And for me  this one gesture is not going to compensate for the reaction she has given for all the other happenings.
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: marauder

To be honest one brownie point on the fact that Sharon said no to sign contract without team is not enough for me because there are several other points in the track which is just so unSharon like. I just hope CV's work a bit more on Sharon's part for the rest of the track.

Agree one hundred percent with that. One brownie point doesn't really do much to make up for the other hovering question marks around her lately. 
j_vrushan thumbnail
Originally posted by: alisstar

I dont understand rey d "hero" of d show..".supr intelligent" @ "smartest" of all kabse itna bada dumbass ban gya...! Bt honestly i feel dat this crap shud not hv been started by rey at all. When he got d offer at dat time only he shud hv told d team bout it nd shud hv taken a wiser decision consulting wid team...

exactly...what was the big deal in telling them..anyways one day or the other they will come to know...πŸ˜• but again no intelligence expected from rey...
shaani2209 thumbnail
I LOVE Sharon for denying to take up the contract without the team coming into it..I loved how it was done...Sharon showing confidence in her team and Swayam's face glowing with pride to hear Sharon say what she did...
It was really a nice way to show their individual side but M upset with no SwaRon communication about it or about anything that is happening...

swayamsharon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
that was the only thing shown positive about sharon n ya i liked itπŸ˜ƒ