Users

Frequent Posters

kuhu_Arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

snigs teri story ka kya hua πŸ˜›

Which story?πŸ˜†

snigs i will kill u πŸ˜†
BB plz sweets ek kaam kar mere liye snigi ne jitna v likha rha ek post banake muje scrap kar plzy :D
kuhu_Arsha thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Vaish-

thank you πŸ˜†

ye snigs aur sanju kahan gayi????

muje kya pta muje kansa batake gye hain πŸ˜†
-Vaish- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

snigs teri story ka kya hua πŸ˜›[/QUOTE]

Which story?πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]
snigs i will kill u πŸ˜†[/QUOTE]

BB plz sweets ek kaam kar mere liye snigi ne jitna v likha rha ek post banake muje scrap kar plzy :D
[/QUOTE]

omg sweets 😲 😲
ruk deti hon 😲
sanju_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Me gng. .guys. .
I know u guys will cmplt. .dis in mins. . .
Will meet u at nxt AT
kal se full free
-Vaish- thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuhu_Arsha

muje kya pta muje kansa batake gye hainπŸ˜†

tu kuch batane layak nhn.hai isliye nhn bataya πŸ˜›
kuhu_Arsha thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanju_arsha

Me gng. .guys. .
I know u guys will cmplt. .dis in mins. . .
Will meet u at nxt AT
kal se full free

hiii n bye sanjuπŸ˜†

gdn8,,,,πŸ˜ƒ
-Vaish- thumbnail
Me writing Short Story on KriYansh...
Concept - Rey is angry on Kria after she comes his AGS...
Kria comes back to college after her sick leave ready to face Rey. She was sure that he would seek out his revenge of the slap.
Kria searches for Rey everywhere in the college and finds him in the rehearsal hall. She waits him to acknowledge her presence but he was pretending to be busy checking out the papers in his hand. Kria coughs slightly and Rey looks at her seriously. He gaves her a final look and glances his watch..
"You are late!", he scoffs startling.
"But Rey I was here...", she tries to speak.
"Reyaansh!", he says giving her the death glares.
He stands up and storms out of the room leaving a confused Kria behind. She very well knew she would be given this cold treatment. Gathering her courage, she follows him along the way.
"Reyaansh...Reyaansh...", she calls but he keeps on walking fastly.
"Reyaansh ek baar ruko toh sahi..", she says impatiently.
He suddenly twirls around causing her to bump into him, he holds by the arm unknowingly so she wont jerk off. A single touch creates havocs, for a second Rey forgets everything..that slap, elections, Gs Vs AGS everything..

*Ohohoho* tunes play in the background. Kria tries to move back but the hold by Rey doesnt allow her. He realises and slowly traces his palm off her arm. She takes a final gasp, he was standing still n that was enough of her.
"Rey...i mean Reyaansh...mein ye kehna chahthi thi ki...hum cultural fest ke liye preparations start karna chahiye na...infact do din pehele hee start karna chahiye tha but I was sick...", Kria narrated calmly.
"Completed?", Rey said more like questioned in his furious voice and Kria nodded .

"I know what I should do...and I don't need you to remind me", he spatted.
""Ithna attittude...jerk!","she whispered in a low voice.
He pushed her to the wall holding her upper arm tightly making her yelp in pain.
"Mind your words before me...it would be good for you and for me", he breathed on her face. She turned her face unable to take his stern gaze on her and the attempts to get off his grip failed.

"Leave my hand", she spoke out ragedly shrugging.

"And If I won't..", he whispered moving more closer to her until their breaths mingled. She was numb and speechless, their was barely any gap left between them.
"Bolne ko tumhare pass kuch nahi hain...baat...urghh...miss Ghai", he said teasing her silence.
"I will talk to only sane people", she commented and he gritted his teeth. This girl manages to get on his nerves in every possible way.

Kk ye le snigs ki story
kuhu_Arsha thumbnail
@BB ese tu kansi batane layek thi joh batake gye :p
btw kya karen kabhi kabhi gadhe ko v sweets bolna padta hai kaam ke liye🀣 chl ab post kar :p
kuhu_Arsha thumbnail
band karo ye atyachar dedo hume KRπŸ˜ƒ
-Vaish- thumbnail
"Same here...", he muttered pushing her alongside of the wall.
Kria was controlling her temper throughout. She did feel guilty that she slapped him but now she feels everything she had done so far was right.
"Be professional Reyaansh Singhania...sab par ithna personal hone ki zaroorat nahi hain...let us start working", she spatted.
He let out a taunting chuckle.
"Professional aur tum? It doesn't suit you...", he said with a hysterious laughter which only managed to flare up Kria.
"You know what...YOU ARE IMPOSSIBLE!