Saraswatichandra

Kumud reassures... Saras wonders

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Kumud first helps Pramad lie down on the bed...😕

and then reassures her father..and family that...it was her decision and she will face the consequences of it..! 

Her parents were unsure but Kumud...was firm and reassured.. She will accept her destiny ...and triumph over lifes challenges..! 

Saras overhears Vidya Chaturs pleas of guilt..

He regrets hurting an entire family ...n swears to support Kumud in her mission at the spot where his mom gave up her life ðŸ˜­ and that too within 30 days time!

Precap - Pramad-Kumud are caught by goons and they ask Kumud to give up her jewlery including her mangalsutra n she does.. but Saras catches it mid air..! 
Edited by Armu4eva - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rainlover03 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
TFS

I don't understand why her family specially Dugba is being reassured by her that too seeing Pramad like that!!
Zeba_ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Puking...is this some new turn of events to actually lead way for Kumud and Pramad being together?
KK84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The CVs have lost it if they wanna go down a Pramad and Kumud route. Issey toh the ending of novel was better! Atleast she didn't end up with Pramaad and still showed that she loves Saras...yahaan toh ulti gangaa Beh rahi hai.
Yummymummy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I know. It is unbelievable. They can not accept Pramad's behaviour, no matter what kumud says. 
Zeba_ thumbnail
Its absolute ridiculousness. And Kumud wanting to be loved by her husband, what's the point of Pramad loving her if she's not going to accept him wholeheartedly. 
KK84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah n how is pramaad's behaviour justified and deserving a 2nd chance n poor saras doesn't even get a 2nd look.

If he comes and goes back without sunny meeting him
That'll be another thing that I will
Be super annoyed abt.

Re precap- so what saras never met the desais?
radhika_BG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i'm still hoping that we will get some samud eisodes in upcoming weeks...it is hard to digest such episodes for continuous 3 days... 
jekenm thumbnail
!!!Garv!!! Kumud resolves to sacrifice herself for the wretch. Does she realise that reforming Pramad is an uphill task. He is a spoilt son, a heavy boozer, a philanderer (only Kalika???), a rebel. He needs to be treated at de-addiction centre as well at the psychatrist's. ... Can his weakness for women be treated easily????