Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Tina... thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: sriramlaxman366

yaar problem is not bhai  problem is that poor s\tory line . script  bakwas dialogues to gave it to bhai . and where ever he goes clunk follows. and butchering of every character mainly leads to accomdate bhai in story line and uper us actor  ki bakwas acting. this is the main problem . once bhai goes  clunk goes .so good story hogi tho definitely we will rise up. because dvd hai na . unke chemistry aur magic se sab kuch teek ho jayega. iam full faith in mydvd❤️

ya its true...hope cv's start some interesting track...
...Tina... thumbnail
Originally posted by: DushtDanaf.

Rishbala/DVD fans will probably start watching again the moment the grahan is killed off, but im not so certain about the TRP audience. they've been disappointed and let down too many times to count ever since that character was introduced into our show to come back just because they killed him 6 months after a lot of dragging. if there's a good enough track, then maybe we might get our old show back... but im not so confident seeing the way our show is going right now. 

well said even I feel the same way...I see most of them switch to other serials...coming back is a doubt...but , what I am worrying is, how are they going to proceed the track..? I wish something logical...😲
cardio21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Okay! It will take time for viewers to come back to the show..

Believe it or not, it's really tough for me to forget Madhu harboring a gangster, helping him out.. Giving appreciative looks when Bhai hung a man upside down, was defending Bhai in front of her husband, even now cowing down to his evil intentions...

I know people will jump on RK's past too, but people clearly were getting over it as suggested by the TRPs at the time of evil RK.. It's sad n unfair, but Indian audience is kinda unforgiving to female leads..

The CVs have done a lot of damage to the show and the characterization of the leads.. Imagine the TRPs with slow love realization of RK, then he slowly winning her over.. That would have been a treat to watch.. But CVs decided to focus on chronicles of a gangster, unsuccessfully experimenting with him in various avatars.. Then to correct the damage, did a rushed wedding, which could have waited a few more months..

But this unwanted character with his dead pan expressionless face and CVs constant rejection of audience opinion has did some significant damage.. It will take quite sometime to fix it. And CVs don't seem to cut down on the dragging, with an annoying track getting on our nerves.

I think the worst damage has been to Madhu's characterization. I was initially a Madhu fan, but now I can't relate to any of her actions since march.. So 5 months of losing connect with the female lead means something.. I lost connect with RK after the unwedding but Bhai's disgusting presence aided by Madhu paved way for his premature redemption. 

So I hope the CVs can bring a track where Madhu can be redeemed for audience. They had this opportunity but the lame track and big bloopers have further made her look bad.. Everybody is asking, if Madhu will go with every man who threatens to kill RK...
masan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Cardio dear i seriously doubt that audience will return. They are fed up of illogical track n Madhu's character has been dainted. Imagine KBC N MB on other channels people were waiting creep's departure but no. They have left meera mk story in between,what about marathe people would love to see him defeated. But alas i think they are concentrating on Jaan too much.
.Glyceriene. thumbnail
bcz of bhai mb lost charm but hope cvs do something gud
cardio21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: masan1

@Cardio dear i seriously doubt that audience will return. They are fed up of illogical track n Madhu's character has been dainted. Imagine KBC N MB on other channels people were waiting creep's departure but no. They have left meera mk story in between,what about marathe people would love to see him defeated. But alas i think they are concentrating on Jaan too much.

I think it will take them a while to return.. But if they provide a string track may be yes!

But if KBC is playing on same time slot, then it's impossible...
Edited by cardio21 - 10 years ago
masan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cardio21

Yes KBC N MAHABHARTA will air at same slot. That's y o doubt. A shocker of a track can resurrect trps without butcering of leads..

rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: cardio21

Okay! It will take time for viewers to come back to the show..

Believe it or not, it's really tough for me to forget Madhu harboring a gangster, helping him out.. Giving appreciative looks when Bhai hung a man upside down, was defending Bhai in front of her husband, even now cowing down to his evil intentions...

I know people will jump on RK's past too, but people clearly were getting over it as suggested by the TRPs at the time of evil RK.. It's sad n unfair, but Indian audience is kinda unforgiving to female leads..

The CVs have done a lot of damage to the show and the characterization of the leads.. Imagine the TRPs with slow love realization of RK, then he slowly winning her over.. That would have been a treat to watch.. But CVs decided to focus on chronicles of a gangster, unsuccessfully experimenting with him in various avatars.. Then to correct the damage, did a rushed wedding, which could have waited a few more months..

But this unwanted character with his dead pan expressionless face and CVs constant rejection of audience opinion has did some significant damage.. It will take quite sometime to fix it. And CVs don't seem to cut down on the dragging, with an annoying track getting on our nerves.

I think the worst damage has been to Madhu's characterization. I was initially a Madhu fan, but now I can't relate to any of her actions since march.. So 5 months of losing connect with the female lead means something.. I lost connect with RK after the unwedding but Bhai's disgusting presence aided by Madhu paved way for his premature redemption. 

So I hope the CVs can bring a track where Madhu can be redeemed for audience. They had this opportunity but the lame track and big bloopers have further made her look bad.. Everybody is asking, if Madhu will go with every man who threatens to kill RK...

very good cardio very nicely explainig  i dont feel any bad or sympathy for madhu .  because her behaviors towards to sulthan its not like that she cares and loves him. it is really disgusting to see ek gangstar blackmailing ek happily married women .aur uper se madhu follows his orders blindly trust him  kya guarentee divorce lene ke baad  wo rk ko  nahi maarega. uper se rk ke saamne yeh kehna she loves sulthan reason kuch bhi ho what is the need.  she is literally killed his soul kaisa lagtha hoga ek pathi ko uski pathni kisi aur se pyar karthi . iam sure he dies 100 times . sulthan maarne ki dhamki de raha hai lekin madhu tho har pal usko ek  mauth hi  dhe rahi hai  agar wo rk ko chodkar gayi tho. please madhu samjo rk  jaan ka kya karega jisme oxygen na ho . kyunki madhu uski oxygen tum ho
meenji22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hamen september mai sultan se to mukti miljaayegi lekin us deepali se mukti kab milegi jo sultan ka female version hai
yeskay thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hope for the best and keep watching the show. For me even this crappie track has something to offer like yesterday the scene where RK burns the papers. It was Awesome. A little effort from CVS can make wonders and audience will be back . Some logic and common sense from CVS and Vivian/RK and Madhu/Drashti jodi will do the rest.