HUME SEPTEMBER KO BHAI SE MUKTHI, PER KYA ...

...Tina... thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

hey guys,

from the news sources it is said that bhai trak will end in September, if bhai's track really ends by sep, hume bhai se mukthi tho mil jayagi, per kya mb phir se right track per aayegi ?😲 mera sawaal ye hai ki, will mb show get back its charm again, will it be and will we get back our same old madhubala ek ishq ek junoon,🤪...how are the cv's going to proceed with the track...😲

another question also in mind...will the show get back its lost viewers ? what if the show ends with sultan...uff ab ye damage control kaise hoga ?

I wish the cv's start a new track with some good logic this time, I don't want them to use their over smart brains, but use their common sense ...😕
Edited by tinalovesvivian - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

masan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have no doubt on cvs but viewers have switched to other shows. They wont return to c weak n pathetic characterization of leads. This show has been jinxed trust me it will need something special n logical plot not ye illogical track. Jahan ek gunde ko Mumbai ka baap,bana rakha hai.
...Tina... thumbnail

Originally posted by: masan1

I have no doubt on cvs but viewers have switched to other shows. They wont return to c weak n pathetic characterization of leads. This show has been jinxed trust me it will need something special n logical plot not ye illogical track. Jahan ek gunde ko Mumbai ka baap,bana rakha hai.

I seriously doubt that mb is going to get back its lost viewers ...
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
am sure if that criminal leaves maximum people will start coming back 😃
-Snow-White- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Makng da lost viewers retrn cn only b by brngng bk dat ruthles rk. Trust me dat ws da usp of da shw. Hs atitud ego ruthlesnes nd intelgnce. Brng it bk. Shw wl gain viewrs. I dnt c ne odr way.
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
 yaar problem is not bhai  problem is that poor s\tory line . script  bakwas dialogues to gave it to bhai . and where ever he goes clunk follows. and butchering of every character mainly leads to accomdate bhai in story line and uper us actor  ki bakwas acting. this is the main problem . once bhai goes  clunk goes .so good story hogi tho definitely we will rise up. because dvd hai na . unke chemistry aur magic se sab kuch teek ho jayega. iam full faith in mydvd❤️
...Tina... thumbnail

Originally posted by: rima4ever

am sure if that criminal leaves maximum people will start coming back 😃

I don't know ...I doubt that...
...Tina... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viviandsenarox

Makng da lost viewers retrn cn only b by brngng bk dat ruthles rk. Trust me dat ws da usp of da shw. Hs atitud ego ruthlesnes nd intelgnce. Brng it bk. Shw wl gain viewrs. I dnt c ne odr way.

we have to wait and see...
DushtDanaf. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Rishbala/DVD fans will probably start watching again the moment the grahan is killed off, but im not so certain about the TRP audience. they've been disappointed and let down too many times to count ever since that character was introduced into our show to come back just because they killed him 6 months after a lot of dragging. if there's a good enough track, then maybe we might get our old show back... but im not so confident seeing the way our show is going right now. 
TuMeri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yes..after bhai's exit of the show..our show back with bang