Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Snow-White- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: rima4ever

</div>

yes i am sure kia something must be wrong i mean how come the issshhh missshhh pissshhh oomph sizzling haaawwt ooozling chemistry of molesting abuse by bhai did not get trps and is rejected by audience ? hormonal pankhis must have bribed the trp reports
<div>

xctly hw did Parseltongue kamustry nt atrct viewers? Do u thnk f madhu maries bhai trp wl sky rckt? I thnk ful dvrce nahn hua na so trp s dwn.ROFL
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: leelaa9

lets celebrate for the dropping trp guys

Very good post.
Good to see that not DVD and not even SRK can be used to make abominable tracks featuring a character provenly unpopular in every facet at all acceptable to the mass-audience.
🤢

thanks leela ðŸ˜Š
..Razia.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shazzie

I feel sad that this has happened to such an awesome show! Once upon a time it was in 3rd position & now on 13th position.

Audience has shown the true picture to channel & CVs! Even now if they dont wake up, then this show will be under scanner!

I m glad that now there is no doubt about how disgusting this track is & how that a evil gangster torturing a happily married lady & she ready to divorce is NOT Accepted! But I m very sad to see downward trend of once brilliant show!

DVD baby show is suffering from this Gosh I feel like crying seeing the TRP ðŸ˜­my babies will be really sad to see this ðŸ˜­gosh BHAI PLZ leave our baby show ! DONT let it drop to 1.0
TuMeri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
All credit goes to cvs n abusive bhai...feeling bad for DVD
bokul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viviandsenarox

xctly hw did Parseltongue kamustry nt atrct viewers? Do u thnk f madhu maries bhai trp wl sky rckt? I thnk ful dvrce nahn hua na so trp s dwn.ROFL

arre now i feel cvs should really show the grand wedding of bhai and bala trps will sky rocket surely i know it and let that abusive superstar get a heroine as a girlfriend
bokul thumbnail

I feel sad that this has happened to such an awesome show! Once upon a time it was in 3rd position & now on 13th position.

Audience has shown the true picture to channel & CVs! Even now if they dont wake up, then this show will be under scanner!

I m glad that now there is no doubt about how disgusting this track is & how that a evil gangster torturing a happily married lady & she ready to divorce is NOT Accepted! But I m very sad to see downward trend of once brilliant show!

cvs will not wake up before mb is in the last position i am sure
bokul thumbnail

Originally posted by: AsiyaKhan1212

DVD baby show is suffering from this Gosh I feel like crying seeing the TRP ðŸ˜­my babies will be really sad to see this ðŸ˜­gosh BHAI PLZ leave our baby show ! DONT let it drop to 1.0

cvs will make the trp 1.0 then wake up no use shouting now ðŸ˜•
Humble.Heart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Would celebrate but I'm feeling so bad for DVD  A talented duo breaking their backs, taking the show to its highest success, to now have to witness this destruction of their show. All thanks to a cursed and abomination of an unwanted success leeching entry ðŸ˜¡ They don't deserve this ðŸ˜’ 
bokul thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv_rk

All credit goes to cvs n abusive bhai...feeling bad for DVD

yes all the hard work gone for a toss for just a single person
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

you are right yaar kaun sa indian women tolerate karege ek gang ster   ek married women ko wo bhi uske bhai ki pathni ko molest kar raha hai aur  madhu kuch nahi kar rahi hai  sirf ro rahi hai uske orders follow kar rahi hai. uper that disgusting touchings yuck