Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Razia.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Just like the way TRP was going down earlier on bhai entry an story 😡so they had to do the marriage track so now they have to kick the BHAI track and shut his track ðŸ˜¡for TRP rise 
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Viviandsenarox

Ishsh deva deva! Dia ds s false. Da abusv superstar s fans bribd da trp walas. Warna itna sizlng kamustry f jeth bala ws being shw hw cum mb dropd to 4 n colors dat too behnd utaran? Nt posible. Kuch gadbad hai. Y sul bala kamustry s hawtr nd betr :-x:-x:-x dn rishbala pda. 😆

yes i am sure kia something must be wrong i mean how come the issshhh missshhh pissshhh oomph sizzling haaawwt ooozling chemistry of molesting abuse by bhai did not get trps and is rejected by audience ? hormonal pankhis must have bribed the trp reports 
bokul thumbnail

Originally posted by: .BadtameezDil.

I wish he's kicked out soon! so that he can go and ruin IPK 2!! I don't care a damn abt it!!

hate this
..Razia.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rima4ever

our show suffering just for 1 person ðŸ˜¡

i feel like crying I can't see my DVD and their and my baby show suffering like that ðŸ˜­
bokul thumbnail

Originally posted by: .BadtameezDil.

I wish he's kicked out soon! so that he can go and ruin IPK 2!! I don't care a damn abt it!!

dont worry soon he will be out of the show and start eating ipkknd 2 trps
bokul thumbnail

Originally posted by: bahnni.mj

what a shame...once the top show of colors and now?????😕

exactly soon mb will go to the last position 
bokul thumbnail

Originally posted by: AsiyaKhan1212

me 2 SHIVU 

Why does our DVD and our show have to suffer go and ruin the other show suffer not our !
DVD have worked so hard for the show they brought up the show to 4.1 TRP and all BEC of that 1 man it is now in 2.1 really😡!!! PLZ go to IPK2 our show does not need u !!!! DVD is enough for our show TRP rise !! 

PLZ LEAVE😡

i agree whole heartedly with u 
Shazzie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I feel sad that this has happened to such an awesome show! Once upon a time it was in 3rd position & now on 13th position.

Audience has shown the true picture to channel & CVs! Even now if they dont wake up, then this show will be under scanner!

I m glad that now there is no doubt about how disgusting this track is & how that a evil gangster torturing a happily married lady & she ready to divorce is NOT Accepted! But I m very sad to see downward trend of once brilliant show!

bokul thumbnail

Just like the way TRP was going down earlier on bhai entry an story 😡so they had to do the marriage track so now they have to kick the BHAI track and shut his track ðŸ˜¡for TRP rise 

actually i feel dvd are really abused in the true sense
bokul thumbnail

i feel like crying I can't see my DVD and their and my baby show suffering like that ðŸ˜­

exactly...specially dd is literally slogging managing 2 shows 2 gether . it is taking a toll on her we can see that yet still...
Edited by rima4ever - 10 years ago