Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: CGBSSI

Wah Wah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     Whatteyyy intelligent kostinπŸ€ͺ

Now farhan's family is being accused of manipulating the ratings of a super duper shit show,,,,πŸ‘
After reading these mind numbing intellectual thoughts,, i feel am i for real,..πŸ˜• y dont i get such marvelous ideas...🀣

God forbid,, if tomorrow Sanaya's place is hit with earthquake,, then also will farhan n his family be blamed for tht,,πŸ₯±

This blind Glorification is actually amazing,, thanx for a good laugh,, i just laugh my ass out for a considerable time of my evening,,, reading such '' out of the world'' reactions,,,,πŸ˜†

And yet, here you have to come and poke fun, huh?!! πŸ˜•πŸ˜² Where do you people get such bitterness from?!! πŸ˜² People are actually calling each other blind!! Wow!! All of you need to look in the mirror!! This is to all BS and SI fans!! πŸ€“ Stop talking from your behinds!! No offense or anything!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Shreya
Deus_Vult thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Wah Wah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     Whatteyyy intelligent kostinπŸ€ͺ

Now farhan's family is being accused of manipulating the ratings of a super duper shit show,,,,πŸ‘
After reading these mind numbing intellectual thoughts,, i feel am i for real,..πŸ˜• y dont i get such marvelous ideas...🀣

God forbid,, if tomorrow Sanaya's place is hit with earthquake,, then also will farhan n his family be blamed for tht,,πŸ₯±

This blind Glorification is actually amazing,, thanx for a good laugh,, i just laugh my ass out for a considerable time of my evening,,, reading such '' out of the world'' reactions,,,,πŸ˜†

farhan  ki  fan  ho  kya???πŸ˜†wowww   itna  supportive  jo  hain...🀣
kuchnaakahoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: spate22

And yet, here you have to come and poke fun, huh?!! πŸ˜•πŸ˜² Where do you people get such bitterness from?!! πŸ˜² People are actually calling each other blind!! Wow!! All of you need to look in the mirror!! This is to all BS and SI fans!! πŸ€“ Stop talking from your behinds!! No offense or anything!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Shreya

Bitter !!!!!!!!!!!!😲

yaraas i am not bitter u know,,, i lovvve farhan,,, he is so sexyyy,, smoking hot,,,, i am so sad😭,,,, he was kicked out from such a super duper hit show with 5.0 TRPs,    so i am just defending him,,, ppl love to make a punching bag out of him,,, understand yaraa,,,

Ab kya hoga Farhan ka,,,,
kuchnaakahoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: rockystar22

farhan  ki  fan  ho  kya???πŸ˜†wowww   itna  supportive  jo  hain...🀣

😲  hayeee,, u r so intelligent,,, u caught me,,,

yea i am Farhan's fan cum secret agent,,,⭐️

Actually he bribed me to spoil Sanaya's forum,,,  he also bribed Vijay to reduce Sanaya's fan club,, u know,, its all pre planned,,, 😊

Sanaya ke saath kitni partiality hoti hai na,,, awards nahi milte,,, Chaska meter me show ki ranking down ho gai,,, sab Farhan ki vajah se,, he is so vengeful,,,, he is bribing everyone out there ,, hayeee he is so sexyyy,,,, 😳

SpellofJoy thumbnail
man its decreasing month by month
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Bitter !!!!!!!!!!!!😲

yaraas i am not bitter u know,,, i lovvve farhan,,, he is so sexyyy,, smoking hot,,,, i am so sad😭,,,, he was kicked out from such a super duper hit show with 5.0 TRPs,    so i am just defending him,,, ppl love to make a punching bag out of him,,, understand yaraa,,,

Ab kya hoga Farhan ka,,,,

And here comes more drama!!πŸ€” This will go on and on and on!! It's a vicious cycle!! And it only happens on IF!! 

Shreya
sunisan23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
TFS, sad that decent shows don't do well and crappy shows go on forever. πŸ˜•
sudhasarikagowd thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Anita..

Maybe the romance of this week will increase the trp...this week was way more interesting

u know this week only 3 days so i am realy worried of next week trp it may reduce also
kuchnaakahoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: spate22

And here comes more drama!!πŸ€” This will go on and on and on!! It's a vicious cycle!! And it only happens on IF!! 

Shreya

Spot on yaara⭐️

The same vicious cycle,, where other factors are blamed to defend a doomed show,,,,
The same vicious cycle where one will take numerous pot shots on others instead of accepting their own shortcomings,,,
The same vicious cycle where a nation is accused of racial discrimination if their fav actress doesnt win awards,,,,
The same vicious cycle,, if u criticize sanaya or her show then u r a barun or a farhan supporter,,
n to qualify as her fan,, u willl hav to awww on chanman romance n forget tht Chhanchhan also included UB n the ideologies clashes ( at one point of time)

Edited by CGBSSI - 10 years ago
Deus_Vult thumbnail

😲  hayeee,, u r so intelligent,,, u caught me,,,

yea i am Farhan's fan cum secret agent,,,⭐️

Actually he bribed me to spoil Sanaya's forum,,,  he also bribed Vijay to reduce Sanaya's fan club,, u know,, its all pre planned,,, 😊

Sanaya ke saath kitni partiality hoti hai na,,, awards nahi milte,,, Chaska meter me show ki ranking down ho gai,,, sab Farhan ki vajah se,, he is so vengeful,,,, he is bribing everyone out there ,, hayeee he is so sexyyy,,,, 😳

welll  atleast  happy  that  farhan khan  fans  says  the  truth...πŸ˜†