Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: MoronsKiMallika

If the show continues to do well, then, Zee will take decisions on JA, not Ekta Kapoor. Channel's word is the last word and no TV producer is bigger than the mammoth power that a channel wields.πŸ˜ƒ

Its time to join our hands in prayer then.πŸ˜†
But yes, the show is picking up viewership really fast, thanks to Rajat's bath scene.
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

πŸ‘... now, you give us a party by making a post today as you are a silent member.πŸ˜†

LOL.. ok.. will post a thread πŸ˜†
MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ameilia

YipeeπŸ₯³

Thanks for the info VickyπŸ€—.
I hope EK sees this progress and stop surrendering to those violent people.
Kudos to the entire team.But somehow this good news is being overshadowed by the recent news we got.
I just dnt want ppl like Rajat and Paridhi talents go to waste on some ridiculous protest of jobless people who have nothing better to do.
Sorry but i am still pissed.

Awww Amy!πŸ€—...One has to understand EK's position as well - she is responsible for the show, safety of sets and the artists. And don't worry... in TV... there is always a sneaky way out of every issue. So, just hope that EK finds it , like she always has till date.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
@Poojie

Shukriya, shukriya, shukriya!

@Polly

Now, Ekta will tell her team to shoot every second episode in the shahi hamaam.🀣
ameilia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Does EK has contractual duties towards Zee??
She cant end that show without informing them and if JA continues to score so high Zee will never want to pull the plug.
JA is beating long time running PR.Zee wouldnt want to lose its new golden baby.
If Balaji pulls out i am hope some other PH would step in with the changes and not let people dictate how they run a show.
yoga23priya thumbnail

Party time. πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³

Thanks for sharing dear... πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: ameilia

Does EK has contractual duties towards Zee??

She cant end that show without informing them and if JA continues to score so high Zee will never want to pull the plug.
JA is beating long time running PR.Zee wouldnt want to lose its new golden baby.
If Balaji pulls out i am hope some other PH would step in with the changes and not let people dictate how they run a show.

The channel has the whole sole power to hand over the show to another PH , unless it owes any sidey allegiance to the producer. Don't worry too much and enjoy the show.😳

Originally posted by: yoga23priya

Party time. πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³

Thanks for sharing dear... πŸ˜³

The pleasure is all mine.😳
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

@Poojie

Shukriya, shukriya, shukriya!

@Polly

Now, Ekta will tell her team to shoot every second episode in the shahi hamaam.🀣

I suggest Chetan next☺️.
I wouldnt be surprised if MA had a bath scene.πŸ˜†Just some vampy soliloquy in the frothy water or discussing evil things with her eunuch frnd.πŸ˜†
Edited by poulomi12 - 10 years ago
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If people, as all of us believe, do not care about the historical part, they sure as hell won't care about the name-change. Maybe, for a  few days, but they will easily get used to it. So, I totally support the name change if it gets the Rajput community of our backs. People are hooked because of the romance. And such a happy news. You made my evening. πŸ˜Š