Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

TOI-ipk fans are nt happy but choti bahu are"avina (Page 3)

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Nice Thanks For Posting Ashna.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashna26

Flower___power IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
radev24 IF-Stunnerz
radev24
radev24

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niru06

Originally posted by JaiJagannath

Thanks for sharing

I loved his answers.They were using IPK sets from Jan.So how on the earth it is a copy??I desperately want this show to excel and to be the no1 show in the TRP list.

And what magic are they talking about all the time???It was just the chemistry between the leads that helped that show.Storyline wise that show was a below average comedy show with numerous circles.TRP wise it just got around 4 and was slot leader for a very short span of time.Not that it was a history setter. Then why this over reaction??

ya prathu il agree with the chemistry bween lead pair was good but not that the storyline was somtng lik out of the box...i had watched the show on and off...no offence to its fans...but anyway loved avinash's answers...the most worst tng happening now with al the bashings going around...i dont understand why the articles are constantly comparing the two shows!

Originally posted by harianjana

I agree with Prathu
I mean CB is a history setter and slot creator...
but IPK is nothign like that
The leads have gud chemistry
but the story line wasn't great or unique soem thing like that
And its not even a slot leader
then why this much over drama and melo drama
I mean no offence to show, as I too love the paur,
but Radev were also unique,
when we can accept Avina who were a real life jodi with others, whats problem with them
And yes we can't acceppt CB with others because CB stands for Radev, and we want to see Radev there
No comparision between CB and IPKKND

Niru, Prathu, Hari ... just luv it luv it when I see so much camaraderie ... goes to show how much we are together as fans rather than bashing among each other, how juvenile can you get ... geezOuch

See both avina are more mature for their age (from personal experience), even though we' ve known a young teenager Tara from UK who almost single-handedly was instrumental/ responsible for CB2. So yet age may be irrelevant with brighness but we know such individuals are few and far beween. So yes Prathu, avi's answers were right on, bang on! He only knew that they were using IPK sets (just like CB2 used agle janam mohe bitiya sets).

Niru, media people are only looking to have a field day since the bashing / rivalry, whatever, is out there and media are going to use that to their advantage

Hari, right you are. If the story of IPK1 was a heartthrob, one wonders what made BS to quit the show. When the going gets good, the good get going, not quit.

And as far as comparisons, as i wrote on some other thread, one actor or one serial being compared with anoher actor/serial is waste of time/energy. It should only be done with one's own self and so you can only improve, only go up and up, not down. Radev dont need to be compared with anybody cuz they stand on their own strength.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

niru06Flower___power

Shraddha_Avifan Senior Member
Shraddha_Avifan
Shraddha_Avifan

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 4:55am | IP Logged
wow wow avi loved your confidence upon this ipkknd fans bashing love you avi even more and more and confident upon you to rock the screens again just like dev from season 1 and even more and more

Go to top