TOI-ipk fans are nt happy but choti bahu are"avina - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Awww... loved Avi saying...my Choti Bahu fans... so sweet of him really touched my heart. So nice of him. Avi I dont need to get affected by those ipk fans we r always with u:-)
I agree with Prathu
I mean CB is a history setter and slot creator...
but IPK is nothign like that
The leads have gud chemistry
but the story line wasn't great or unique soem thing like that
And its not even a slot leader
then why this much over drama and melo drama
I mean no offence to show, as I too love the paur,
but Radev were also unique,
when we can accept Avina who were a real life jodi with others, whats problem with them
And yes we can't acceppt CB with others because CB stands for Radev, and we want to see Radev there
No comparision between CB and IPKKND
Originally posted by ashna26

Mine respect have doubled how he is taking the bashing of the sarun fans..

Mine too.
Originally posted by harianjana

I agree with Prathu
when we can accept Avina who were a real life jodi with others, whats problem with them
And yes we can't acceppt CB with others because CB stands for Radev, and we want to see Radev there

Very true. CB was a trendsetter at 7.30 slot.IPK wasn't a trendsetter.It was at 8PM,but CB was the first show which was aired at this time slot.CB was unique in many ways.What was so unique about IPK?Then why the hue & cry?Or is it just to get attention?

Very true. CB was a trendsetter at 7.30 slot.IPK wasn't a trendsetter.It was at 8PM,but CB was the first show which was aired at this time slot.CB was unique in many ways.What was so unique about IPK?Then why the hue & cry?Or is it just to get attention?

MY answer...

I was a big fan of iss pyaar ko. Actually it gradually climbed up. It was loved and it even repeating now due to public demand. It is the first show ever to be dubbed in english. Only shut down caz of male lead quitting first time in history due to the demand of audience to have a good ending. As much as I am a choti bahu fan, I am an iss pyaar ko fan. Its not to get attention at all. Yes maybe there is a lot of reaction but by their reaction and anger, the new show is already in the news! IF choti bahu won awards, so did IPK. They won best international and indian jodi several times last year. The show won lots of awards so it was specials yes.
Edited by Smileyfatemah - 10 years ago
thanks nice to hear avinash now
Nice Thanks For Posting Ashna.
Well said avinash 👏

Who cares about the IPKKND fans if they are not happy your choti bahu fans are very happy to see you in the sequel and we will keep supporting you always love ya 😊
Originally posted by niru06

ya prathu il agree with the chemistry bween lead pair was good but not that the storyline was somtng lik out of the box...i had watched the show on and off...no offence to its fans...but anyway loved avinash's answers...the most worst tng happening now with al the bashings going around...i dont understand why the articles are constantly comparing the two shows!

Originally posted by harianjana

I agree with Prathu

Niru, Prathu, Hari ... just luv it luv it when I see so much camaraderie ... goes to show how much we are together as fans rather than bashing among each other, how juvenile can you get ... geez

See both avina are more mature for their age (from personal experience), even though we' ve known a young teenager Tara from UK who almost single-handedly was instrumental/ responsible for CB2. So yet age may be irrelevant with brighness but we know such individuals are few and far beween. So yes Prathu, avi's answers were right on, bang on! He only knew that they were using IPK sets (just like CB2 used agle janam mohe bitiya sets).

Niru, media people are only looking to have a field day since the bashing / rivalry, whatever, is out there and media are going to use that to their advantage

Hari, right you are. If the story of IPK1 was a heartthrob, one wonders what made BS to quit the show. When the going gets good, the good get going, not quit.

And as far as comparisons, as i wrote on some other thread, one actor or one serial being compared with anoher actor/serial is waste of time/energy. It should only be done with one's own self and so you can only improve, only go up and up, not down. Radev dont need to be compared with anybody cuz they stand on their own strength.

wow wow avi loved your confidence upon this ipkknd fans bashing love you avi even more and more and confident upon you to rock the screens again just like dev from season 1 and even more and more