Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
No no. Cat. No keedas and chuhas. It is funny. I want some serious romance. Bole toh passionate aur intense mangta apun ko. Do dil ek jaan ho jane ka.

Haan haan, Raghu bhai ki saari ka saara phhelings baahar aana hain, like how our pheelings are overflowing hereπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰, I want passion too actually and I think we should get it because our dude is hell mad, frustrated and in a tizzy with regards to AntaraπŸ˜†
LiveLoveLaugh5 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: LaLaLand.rd

No no. Cat. No keedas and chuhas. It is funny. I want some serious romance. Bole toh passionate aur intense mangta apun ko. Do dil ek jaan ho jane ka.

Haan yaar...sahi baat...Antara can scream and fall on Raghu if she sees a chuha...Intensity toh banta h!...I just hope our long wish list will comes true!
Cat. thumbnail
man u r so funny.
i loved this word from now... toned downπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
i highly recommend u for a rise in ur voiceπŸ˜‰
[/QUOTE]

Arrey if I write all my full-blown pheelings and ayaz and nikita read, wo sharam se might quit actingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tintin0602 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
guys please dont think much... i dont want that cvs should burst our imagination bubble.

bz if all this doesnt happen, we will get disappointed and thus no high expectations
LiveLoveLaugh5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: LaLaLand.rd

Agree. Upfront, Personal and Too close. A moment which makes Raghu realize that he likes her.

Yes Yes Yes!...High time he realizes that he likes her...

Cat. thumbnail
Originally posted by: tintin0602

guys please dont think much... i dont want that cvs should burst our imagination bubble.

bz if all this doesnt happen, we will get disappointed and thus no high expectations

This too πŸ˜• but I have a very active imagination, last week I took the wrong train and landed up elsewhere because I was thinking of Raghu and AntaraπŸ˜†
LiveLoveLaugh5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tintin0602

True!...I am trying not to! But yaar its very difficult ...haalat kharab h!.Ever since this jungle news...Mera dil garden garden ho raha hain..

.I just hope its all worth it...
I wonder what stunt Antara is going to do...i hope its not something to save Raghu from the Kheeda's πŸ˜†
LiveLoveLaugh5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Catatonic_Cat

This too πŸ˜• but I have a very active imagination, last week I took the wrong train and landed up elsewhere because I was thinking of Raghu and AntaraπŸ˜†

Rofl...Epic! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...same thing is happening to me these days...I was driving home after work on Tuesday but ended up in the Grocery Store...
Edited by serendipityusa - 10 years ago
LaLaLand.rd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: serendipityusa

Haha glad to be of useπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

We have some very passionate ppl in this forum!...I'm loving it! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
Arey ruko...before you guys really make it tough for me, let me clear it outπŸ˜†
I'm very much STRAIGHT and remain unaffected by CAT's words. It is just that the last line of her comment, Raghu puts hand on Antara's waist, it made me feel as if he is doing that to me...LOL...and hence the sudden rise in my heartbeat and the expression is made thereafter. So, it is his mention that gives me goosebumps and nothing else. Raghu = Passion.πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›πŸ˜³
Cat. thumbnail

Arey ruko...before you guys really make it tough for me, let me clear it outπŸ˜†
I'm very much STRAIGHT and remain unaffected by CAT's words. It is just that the last line of her comment, Raghu puts hand on Antara's waist, it made me feel as if he is doing that to me...LOL...and hence the sudden rise in my heartbeat and the expression is made thereafter. So, it is his mention that gives me goosebumps and nothing else. Raghu = Passion.πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›πŸ˜³

My words dont affect you because you are khud passion ka dukaanπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰