Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peeyara thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
tfs
bechari sahi bol rahi hai, darna toh chahiye ğŸ˜†
waise bhi i still imagine Amrita as pihu instead of Aanchal , how our cute little Amrita would have deliver the dialogues and wat would hv been her expression ğŸ˜›
water_deepa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
tfs
i know she cant get the place of amirta as pihu but i give a try
coz i like Aanchal on her previous shows
iSakshi thumbnail
serioously :( why they even had a leap? this peehu seems like she will land in a lot of problems .. honestly wish she had a diff name..cuz peehu for ma will always be AMRITA only...
nirmita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I had a😡 on my face expression when i see you on the screen you know why in parvarish you where raavi the princess which you don't look at all from any angle and were called bhadur which is vice versa and same thing i saw in BALH were again you did same thing pihu the mahan and bhadur when i saw you in welcome or in movies i only felt that you are too haughty and spoilt brat of your mother who never gave you proper parvarish the way you spoke to those ladies in welcome and i think at your age the dance you did in welcome was wrong miss munjal tum kuch bhi karlo hum amita mukerjee ke fans tume kabhi nahi except karge aur please raya ke bich se hat jao its like having delicious food and suddenly you bite a stone and that stone is you 
farwasneha thumbnail
U can never take Amritha's place... So just forget it... 
PURVIVA thumbnail
Though I also don't accept Anchal as Pihu... Coz no one replaces Pihu as she has crested special place in viewers heart... I don't want to discourage Anchal... Just want to say Anchal you got very good opportunity to work in Most popular show and to work with Actror like sakshi Tanwar... Plz put your 100% efforts... It will take time but you can surely make some space for urself in viewers heart with your performance... So never loose hope... And remember Nothing is impossible... Best of luck n do well...