Frequent Posters

-LazyLamhe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey..just noticed..Congratulations on being IF Rockerz!!🥳
Violet_orchid thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i totally..d understndng btwn ASYA s amazing..n da effect whch zoya had on asad s commendable..asad changed frm an arrogant,brooding guy 2 a more sensible n understandng 1..😊
Ankahee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
WORD!!!! All of it. 👍🏼
teddy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Okay I loved your post to the power infinity ❤️ AsYa, specially Asad sometimes frustrates us a little with his apparent aloofness but he is really a caring person...hopefully the attraction phase of the relationship will come too in future, but that would be built up on a solid base of understanding and mutual respect...

Very beautiful and well written post 😊 
_Ridz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
okay my something is horribly wrong with my like button.. but i was searching for a love button.. coz i absolutely LOVEEE your post.. so beautifully written.. yes AsYa has gone through a lot .. a lot of tests... but they have come out with flying colours 
Rarepearl thumbnail
Absolutely true. these small things really change the dynamics of a relationship. i'm glad we didn't have AsYa nikkah back then cox they wouldn't have grown up in person and understood the other without crossing these situations. still it's not going to be plain sail for them but eventually they'll end up together only. glad about it.
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Another thin to notice is that unlike in beginning when the najma haircut happened:

Asad said najma learned lying and stuff under zoya's influence. And now, najma kept such a big truth and she walked off from guests in a huff.. For which asad reprimanded her but he didnt blame zoe. Rather sinpy rhetorically asked ,"who taught you do act like this?"
and above all he himself sent zoe to najma to talk to her. If this had been asad from beginning he would have blamed zoe for everything and told her to stay away from najma.
The dynmaics of asya relationship has changed. They both trust eachoter and support eachother and that trust and communication and support of one another will be their saving grace in the long run.Edited by -Shayari- - 10 years ago
GredandForge thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Well said!

Congratulations🥳
-Raj- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wonderful post!!
we can witness the tremendous growth in asya's relationship!!
its beautiful!
ty for the pm!!
HoityToity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
asad controlled his anger
great