These small things matter more! :) see PAGE 20

--starstruck-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Forget the conversation between Asad and Najma look at the smaller subtler things which very few people would notice. these subtle things which may or may not be noticeable but say a whole different story, which portrays a whole different level of feelings and emotion and a whole different level of AsYa's relationship.

All the while i saw the episode (which was a few hours back😆) i could only see the way AsYa were attuned to each other, the way they looked at each other as if asking for support, confirmation or assurance from each other. assurance that this was just a bad phase which will pass. confirmation that what they heard was actually true and not a figment of their imagination also confirmation that things will be fine soon and support to each other to face the googly-s that were being thrown at them at every point of time.

I was looking at the way zoya would know asad's feelings and emotions and tried to handle him accordingly. the way when Asad held Najma by her shoulders to make her turn to face him, Zoya kept a hand on his shoulder as if to calm him down and tell him to not lose his temper, to think and act with a clear and straight mind.  the way asad and zoya would always look at each other every now and then.

This is the beauty of AsYa's relationship. this is the growth in their relationship. and we might crib and crib and crib about them either being too distant or too lovey dovey that it's sickening but these small subtle actions are what defines the change their relationship has undergone. 

Love is not only about intimacy or public displays of affection but it's more than that, it's these small trivial things that actually form a relationship. Of course intimacy plays an important part but it's not the start and end of any relationship! It's understanding, trust and unconditional love that forms the base for a strong, stable and life-long relationship! 😊

~ Sadie! (:
Edited by --starstruck-- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-LazyLamhe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Love your post...love the last para the most!!
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

You are late 😎 

We have already discussed taht how Asad grew up to Control his anger all thanks to your JoYaa bayby yesterday 🤣

okay i stop being meanie 😆 

edited

On a serious note i am glad that you noticed it. yes their relation went a tremendous change. 
A man who was ready barged into the room with the anger of graving the sister alive mellowed once down when his better half motioned him to clam down. Not only the tone of his voice changed but also his actioned softened. HE calmed himself down handled the situation so very well taht he was able to explain the situation not only to his sister but to his better half too and also assured them maybe himself too that he will take care of it. 

hence they say, Soulmates help you not only to grow but also to branch out. :)  
Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 10 years ago
-LazyLamhe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
^^ that rhymes!!😆

Edited- 
Ok, so Ankie's post came in between!!😆😆
Edited by -HoneyBunch- - 10 years ago
Quboolian thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Do you have any idea how beautifully this is written...gosh it's gorgeous!
❤️
--starstruck-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

You are late 😎 

We have already discussed taht how Asad grew up to Control his anger all thanks to your JoYaa bayby yesterday 🤣

okay i stop being meanie 😆 

ofcourse i know i am late

i had specified i saw the episode a few hours back 🤔

pura read kar meanie kahin ki 
--starstruck-- thumbnail

tu phir shuru ho gayi? chal mantaal cc pe aa
we'll sing deshbhakt songs again 🤣
chicksoup thumbnail
Yes Sadie,

It is these small sweet subtle moments that make AsYa...and they are a very normal couple to be taking their time...🤗
It was a sweet epi!😊
_Annie_ thumbnail
Haila! Itna sweet post...tu itni sweet kab se ho gayi Sadieee :P 🤣

But accurate post (back to serious mode now :P) Even I don't like when people crib on their cheesy romance! (which I love😳) And this also shows how Asad has changed due to Zoe baby :) He controled his anger when she kept a hand on his shoulder :)

--starstruck-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -HoneyBunch-

Love your post...love the last para the most!!

thanks hun! and ya it does rhyme 😆😆