Arjun

India-Forums

   
Arjun
Arjun

~~Arakshi : Songs bring it on...~~#6 (Page 9)

Ketakee IF-Dazzler
Ketakee
Ketakee

Joined: 11 June 2011
Posts: 4035

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swathi93

Originally posted by Ketakee

Originally posted by swathi93

Originally posted by Ketakee

Originally posted by swathi93

Originally posted by Ketakee

[QUOTE=swathi93][QUOTE=Ketakee] [QUOTE=swathi93][QUOTE=Ketakee] [QUOTE=swathi93]
Love this song. Feel in love with this song ever since i used it in KHO JAANE DE. Can visualise arakshi scenes from the story while listening to the song.


< samajh gayi mohatharma. Tum logon ko doubt karugi toh main apni sabse loyal readers ko gava doongi... :-) main bhi songs nahi padhti .


loyal reader...vo to hai...Star
loved ur story a lot...& main thing is that u update early...Clap

I can't stop myself from updating once i get an idea. Maine pehle sochi thi ki kuch aur comments aa jaye tabhi update doongi ;-) lekin, once i completed writing just wanted to know your response on the new chapter that i had written. Isiliye ended up updating.;-)


Thats really nice...coz there r many stories..which update once in 2-3 months..Ouch

Lekin aaj toh update nahi de pavoongi. Dunno wat to write next. Dim bhar soch rahi thi. Koi idea nahi aaya. Damn frustated now about how to take this story further.


can i suggest u something...Embarrassed

NSohi13 IF-Rockerz
NSohi13
NSohi13

Joined: 24 January 2012
Posts: 6887

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ketakee

Originally posted by NSohi13

Tumse milke aisa laga tumse milke
Armaan huye poore dil ke
Aye meri jaane wafa
Teri meri meri Teri Ek jaan hai
Sath tere raheinge sada
Tumse na honge juda


welcome back Nicky...Big smile
Thank you :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

throughKetakee

through Senior Member
through
through

Joined: 10 July 2013
Posts: 709

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ketakee

Originally posted by swathi93

Originally posted by Ketakee

Originally posted by swathi93

Originally posted by Ketakee

Originally posted by swathi93

Originally posted by Ketakee

[QUOTE=swathi93][QUOTE=Ketakee] [QUOTE=swathi93][QUOTE=Ketakee] [QUOTE=swathi93]
Love this song. Feel in love with this song ever since i used it in KHO JAANE DE. Can visualise arakshi scenes from the story while listening to the song.


< samajh gayi mohatharma. Tum logon ko doubt karugi toh main apni sabse loyal readers ko gava doongi... :-) main bhi songs nahi padhti .


loyal reader...vo to hai...Star
loved ur story a lot...& main thing is that u update early...Clap

I can't stop myself from updating once i get an idea. Maine pehle sochi thi ki kuch aur comments aa jaye tabhi update doongi ;-) lekin, once i completed writing just wanted to know your response on the new chapter that i had written. Isiliye ended up updating.;-)


Thats really nice...coz there r many stories..which update once in 2-3 months..Ouch

Lekin aaj toh update nahi de pavoongi. Dunno wat to write next. Dim bhar soch rahi thi. Koi idea nahi aaya. Damn frustated now about how to take this story further.


can i suggest u something...Embarrassed

Ya .. Feel free... Yah bhi koi puchne vaali baat hain. Bas romantic mat hone dena.. Agar romantic hain toh bhi kehdo will try to use it in my other ff
Ketakee IF-Dazzler
Ketakee
Ketakee

Joined: 11 June 2011
Posts: 4035

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swathi93

Originally posted by Ketakee

Originally posted by swathi93

Originally posted by Ketakee

Originally posted by swathi93

Originally posted by Ketakee

Originally posted by swathi93

Originally posted by Ketakee

[QUOTE=swathi93][QUOTE=Ketakee] [QUOTE=swathi93][QUOTE=Ketakee] [QUOTE=swathi93]
Love this song. Feel in love with this song ever since i used it in KHO JAANE DE. Can visualise arakshi scenes from the story while listening to the song.


< samajh gayi mohatharma. Tum logon ko doubt karugi toh main apni sabse loyal readers ko gava doongi... :-) main bhi songs nahi padhti .


loyal reader...vo to hai...Star
loved ur story a lot...& main thing is that u update early...Clap

I can't stop myself from updating once i get an idea. Maine pehle sochi thi ki kuch aur comments aa jaye tabhi update doongi ;-) lekin, once i completed writing just wanted to know your response on the new chapter that i had written. Isiliye ended up updating.;-)


Thats really nice...coz there r many stories..which update once in 2-3 months..Ouch

Lekin aaj toh update nahi de pavoongi. Dunno wat to write next. Dim bhar soch rahi thi. Koi idea nahi aaya. Damn frustated now about how to take this story further.


can i suggest u something...Embarrassed

Ya .. Feel free... Yah bhi koi puchne vaali baat hain. Bas romantic mat hone dena.. Agar romantic hain toh bhi kehdo will try to use it in my other ff


na..na romantic nahi hai...LOL PM karti hu...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

through

through Senior Member
through
through

Joined: 10 July 2013
Posts: 709

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NSohi13

Originally posted by Ketakee

Originally posted by NSohi13

Tumse milke aisa laga tumse milke
Armaan huye poore dil ke
Aye meri jaane wafa
Teri meri meri Teri Ek jaan hai
Sath tere raheinge sada
Tumse na honge juda


welcome back Nicky...Big smile
Thank you :)

Welcome hain ji
Welcome...:-D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ketakee

Sakuu IF-Dazzler
Sakuu
Sakuu

Joined: 17 February 2011
Posts: 2574

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:55am | IP Logged
hey ketu nd swathi :)
yep i drove ultra safely xD
 
*edit* hii nickey, how can i forget to add your name
 
 
Okay i was listening to this song in the car:
Kehta hai pal pal tumse hoke dil yeh deewana
Kehta hai pal pal tumse hoke dil ye deewana
Ek pal bhi jaanejAna mujhse dur na jaana
Pyaar kiya toh nibhana pyaar kiya toh nibhana


Edited by Sakuu - 16 August 2013 at 8:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ketakee

through Senior Member
through
through

Joined: 10 July 2013
Posts: 709

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Tose naina lage
Jiya saavre
Nahi bas me
Ab yeh jiya saavre

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SakuuKetakee

NSohi13 IF-Rockerz
NSohi13
NSohi13

Joined: 24 January 2012
Posts: 6887

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sakuu


hey ketu nd swathi :)
yep i drove ultra safely xD
*edit* hii nickey, how can i forget to add your name
Okay i was listening to this song in the car:
Kehta hai pal pal tumse hoke dil yeh deewana
Kehta hai pal pal tumse hoke dil ye deewana
Ek pal bhi jaanejAna mujhse dur na jaana
Pyaar kiya toh nibhana pyaar kiya toh nibhana

Beautiful song Saku ... Kithe add ni kita mera naam??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

throughSakuu

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Arakshi FF:Hearts Reconnected

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49

Author: ..Likitha..   Replies: 387   Views: 63037

..Likitha.. 387 63037 13 June 2014 at 9:05am by AnuRjun
Arakshi SS: Bechain dil mera Pg 50

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51

Author: vidya.anand   Replies: 403   Views: 57856

vidya.anand 403 57856 03 March 2014 at 1:47am by sakshiarjun
Arakshi SS: KHO JAANE DE DC NOTE: pg 13

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13

Author: through   Replies: 98   Views: 14894

through 98 14894 05 November 2013 at 10:28am by Rehana25
Arakshi SS: Emptiness.pt2,pg4,updated

2 3 4 5

Author: ZaBeerHolic   Replies: 32   Views: 12483

ZaBeerHolic 32 12483 30 September 2013 at 9:34pm by JeeLeZaraa
::Arakshi 2 shot: Missing Piece of my heart::

2 3

Author: .HookandHybrid.   Replies: 19   Views: 4427

.HookandHybrid. 19 4427 16 August 2013 at 7:14am by ..sweetchilly..

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index