Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Jab sher dur hota hai...to choohe bil se bahar nikal aate hai .πŸ˜†..Saw tht just now πŸ˜†
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I will be too happy if MB ends ...πŸ˜† Kuch over matured logo se chutkara to milega πŸ˜† ...Hope tht in the next show VD gets a new heroine ...who has all qualities of a good actress πŸ˜›
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Acid_Queen

I will be too happy if MB ends ...πŸ˜† Kuch over matured logo se chutkara to milega πŸ˜† ...Hope tht in the next show VD gets a new heroine ...who has all qualities of a good actress πŸ˜›

I think Shona and Krystal are free now. Ya fir koi newcomer bhi chalegi.πŸ˜†
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@chakku chal hatt! RL's trailer isn't comedy circusπŸ˜†
I dun like RS much but may be he is good in movie. Abt the chemistry, I think its hot for this movie. If chemistry won't be good, this movie will a flop for sure. Im happy that Its not a 'blue-film' like SLB's Sawaariya🀣 Its colourful.
Cinematography is the thing which I liked the most. And SLB's movies are best at it. Im nt sure if this movie will be a hit, but even if dpad gets appreciation from critics, it will be so helpful for her.
I dun knw why u din like the trailer but I liked it coz, kitne dino baad got to see something good in the name of trailer. Warna Satyagraha, Krrish3, dhoom3, besharam, Shudh desi romance, Zanjeer, phata poster nikla hero, Gori tere pyaar me trailers are/were soo boringgg.πŸ₯±
Edited by Looteri_Dulhan - 10 years ago
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@Chakku, totally agree. Nian still looks so good i mean its unbelievablethey broke up. IKR, you know my love for katherine 🀣 i still cant blv she is human but she is still a b**** like she was always πŸ˜† steph and kat looks too good na... paul looks better bcoz he looks hotter when he is playing evil 

@Nishi, yup i heard that. i donno how to react. gul khan project is good for his career but if its not comedy circus. πŸ˜› i donno he is lucky to play good roles so if luck is with him, he will get another one. πŸ˜† and dont wry abt ST, his hero choices are good. look at VD n even ayaaz is 1000 times btr than nikita so he will find someone good opposite SI. n i know u don like her but SI is actually a very good actress. 

btw, when did this scene happen? just saw bani made it.. thye r looking really cute...

@Ashu - yup i too want Krystal or Shona but he shud 10 shows away from doll πŸ˜†

@Tanzie - we r talking at Gul Khan who made male leads like rondu Asad, Mr. What The and that Body builder Maan 🀒...and dont even talk abt the irritaing OTT female leads her shows have...how can u say VD will b lucky 3rd time? πŸ˜†...yea i dont like Sanaya πŸ˜›..i cant believe even after SI's last show failed so badly, ST was so keen to take her πŸ˜†...and i dont want ST to take VD either (since ST is close to VD n all so 🀒)...its like ek tarah kuan and ek taraf khayi wali situation πŸ˜†
ummm...cant see the siggy
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@Nishi, ASR n Maan were good characters.. you like it or not πŸ˜› even Asad was in the beginning but i said many times Asad is the worst of gul khans all 3 male characters. and nothing is evn finalized why are you worrying now πŸ˜† if VD has to accept it he will understand better. he is good at choosing his roles. 
and sorry to burst the bubble Shona is not into tv anymore. she wants to do films so no chance. and kystal.. hope so.
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@Nishi-WHAT? Gul?😲🀣🀣
Err I really don't mind Gul because apart from Gul and ST, no other PH gives good attention to male leads. Ekta does, but she has a record of ruining her leads' characters and shows after 6 months. So i am happy with Gul or even ST again might work for me, but please not with doll. Her male leads are good except for Asad. Only he keeps crying because QH is not a happy love story. It is about fate, two brothers and all that crap! So i hope if she takes VD,it is a love story.
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
About the actress, i wouldn't mind a new face like SJ. I do not want established actresses because then all the comparison of previous chemistry and stuff happens. And two popular actors' fanbases can't co-exist peacefully and that is a fact. I wish i could get ViSu again though and that too in Gul's show. I remember how we used to discuss in AP AT that Abhiya is a beautiful couple in a wrong show. Ekta never really did justice with their love story. Their effortless chemistry was wasted.
Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Don't worry about VD being in Gul's or any other PHs show.  He is so much in demand, that PH will tailor his character as per his wishes. πŸ˜†
But I really hope ST lets him free and doesn't chase him for his new show. I don't want to see VD with Sanaya. I don't think they make that great of a pair. I won't mind if DVD do a new show together. πŸ˜†