Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
@chakku I feel this track will not work. May be NF PH knew DD will win JDJ and then they will start heroine track in the show🀣🀣
Viewers just can't see RK like this. They wanna see him winning always. RK kabhi apne aage kisiko jane nahi deta. He just can't let it happen and Viewers too have the same thinking like him. They won't like it.
Edited by Looteri_Dulhan - 10 years ago
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This is ST's last chance.. if the track doesnt work thn be sure colors will do whatever they want n MB will SSK part 2... πŸ˜† show is supposed to wrap up around June/July 2014 IF the bollywood track works. 

just got to know it today.
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
@tanz SSK part2?😳 they better kill RK then!πŸ₯±
Im really not sure if this track will work or not but I want a tragic ending for this show. Bass! I want RK dead at the end. Rishbala should not end up together.
Edited by Looteri_Dulhan - 10 years ago
@Urvi - ROFL last year DDians were bashing GC that he didnt thank his fans who made him win though he didnt deserve πŸ˜†,,,and now DD did the same πŸ˜›
DD doesnt need to thank Salman as she knew she will win πŸ˜†

@Tanzie - if they make RK lose and Madhu rise, the show will anyway wont work and track will change...CVs have never shown RK down so still have hopes
and even if the TRPs  get good, show will end by july kya?
@Ash, aunties are the fan of MB.. they r huge portion so colors have to make them happy and keep the BAHU tag... so donno.. this is STs last chance to prove himself his dream track will work.. lets see. i honestly don think it will work much.

@Nishi, i agree with you here. i dont think that would work.
PurpleHorizon thumbnail
@Tanz n Nishi - Anyone rising at the cost of RK doesn't work at all...even if its thr channel boy or channel bahu. It always backfires.πŸ˜† 
btw we are so damn slow... will this CC end EVER 🀣
PurpleHorizon thumbnail
Originally posted by: EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

@Urvi - ROFL last year DDians were bashing GC that he didnt thank his fans who made him win though he didnt deserve πŸ˜†,,,and now DD did the same πŸ˜›

DD doesnt need to thank Salman as she knew she will win πŸ˜†

And I rem DD fans bashed GC so much for that...'He begged for votes and how selfish he was to not even thank the fans when he won.' and blah blah... But ofcourse DD ka thank u to fans toh unka dil already sun chuka hoga so they will not say a word for that.🀣🀣
Edited by PurpleHorizon - 10 years ago
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
@urvi, nishi That was so bad. DD should have thanked her fans on JDJ stage when she got the trophy. It would have really meant a lot. But she was busy sending flying kisses to Khemka.πŸ˜†
I know, Tomorrow she will do 'muaahh-muaahh' on twitter but that doesn't matter.πŸ˜†
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Hello, kya chaling?πŸ˜†

My mom is already finding the Bolly track in MB super boring and she thinks this is kind of a filler trackπŸ˜†

@Ashu baby - GurTea pic is super gorgeous. Just love this couple togetherβ˜ΊοΈπŸ€—

And the tweeted pic by Arti is super cute too. I remember that episode wellπŸ˜†