Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Yeh thharki kabhi nahi sudhrega🤣🤣

KSG and Surbhi caught doing coot-chi-koo🤣

Karan Singh Grover and Surbhi Jyoti's first out of India stage show comes with a huge success leaving audience completly overwhemled on 10th August 2013 evening at Durban South Africa.
Qubool Hai lead star cast Karan Singh Grover and Surbhi Jyoti who are popular as Asya in their fans for their characters Asad Ahmad Khan and Zoya Siddiqui. It is first time for Surbhi Jyoti giving a live performance to her fans in Durban. Karan Singh Grover and Surbhi Kyoti appears on the stage together and gives a duet performance for their audience on couple of bollywood numbers.
Well this is not it to the news, let us give out the latest gossip straight from South Africa,
The on screen couple were spotted canoodling and coochie-cooing in SA.. things weren't just friendly,
KSG known for his playboy antics has probably still not given up on being with girls. The actor was previously married to Shraddha Nigam and that didn't work out as he was reportedly a cheater and was in an affair with his choreographer Nicole, he is married to the beautiful Jennifer Winget, his second wife.

The witness who spotted KSG and Surbhi Jyoti in Johannesburg said that the two looked much in love.
Edited by _Mojo.Jojo_ - 10 years ago
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@chakku ROFL🤣
QH forum me hangama hua hoga fir toh.🤣 Donno if the news is true or not but really, Now we can understand why DVD never give offscreen interviews together or never talk with each other when media ppl are around. Rai ka pahad bana dete hai media ppl.😆
Befikre thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Looteri_Dulhan

@chakku ROFL🤣
QH forum me hangama hua hoga fir toh.🤣 Donno if the news is true or not but really, Now we can understand why DVD never give offscreen interviews together or never talk with each other when media ppl are around. Rai ka pahad bana dete hai media ppl.😆

Gober fans are pissed off and abusing the media people to not talk shit about their Gober🤣

Ab uski fitrat hi aisi hai to media kya kare?😛😆 

BTW I am waiting to see ki KAJEN ki marriage kab tak chalti hai🤣
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: _Mojo.Jojo_

Gober fans are pissed off and abusing the media people to not talk shit about their Gober🤣

Ab uski fitrat hi aisi hai to media kya kare?😛😆 

BTW I am waiting to see ki KAJEN ki marriage kab tak chalti hai🤣

KSG ne kaha tha iss baar wali shadi hamesha ke liye chalegi 🤣 🤣🤣
Befikre thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MSmyworldMS

KSG ne kaha tha iss baar wali shadi hamesha ke liye chalegi 🤣 🤣🤣

Really?😲🤣 Did someone ask him kya?🤣

Such a loser he is🤣

Comeon yaar KSG dude, I wanna meet the next homewrecker soon, don't dishearten me😛😆
Befikre thumbnail
Chalo Bhai, GHUNGHROO is going off air🤣 No extension🤣

Aug 18, 2013, 12.00AM IST TNN[ Neha Maheshwri ]

Anuj Sachdeva
Telly show, 'Chhanchhan', which launched in March this year amid huge fanfare, will end in the first week of September, owing to low TVTs. The show features Sanaya Irani and Anuj Sachdeva, who replaced debutant Farhan Khan ' the original male lead, a month ago. 

The cast is naturally upset with the development. A source close to Anuj says, "The shoot will end on September 6 and that's when Anuj's Punjabi film will also release. The last episode will air on September 12. Anuj has mixed feelings, as while on one hand, he is excited about the release of his film, he is also upset that his show is ending."
Befikre thumbnail
BTW, I heard that Colors is very keen to work with Sanaya. Also, ST wanted to cast Sanaya in Jaan but she refused. And this Ghunghroo show is ending in September. 

Err don't kill me but I just thought what if Sanaya enters as RK's movie's heroine in Madhubala?🤣

Wouldn't the forum be AMAZING??🤣🤣
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@chakku, radhi Waise kitne din ho gaye Gober ke shadi ko?😆 I dun think ye zyada din tak tikegi🤣 Gober bohot jaldi bore ho jata hai.🤣
Befikre thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Looteri_Dulhan

@chakku, radhi Waise kitne din ho gaye Gober ke shadi ko?😆 I dun think ye zyada din tak tikegi🤣 Gober bohot jaldi bore ho jata hai.🤣

One year.

Bas ab bore hone hi wala hai😆 Isey kya khaake paida kiya tha?🤣