Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
waise toh Im less active now a days. Lagta hai ab toh inactive ho jaungi.😳
Cute people are back in MF and posting all non-related updates. MF will again become DD's temple.🥱

@chakku DD will win for sure. They are considering last week's score too not just live voting. And JDJ's today's shoot is already started. I dun know how they are gonna consider live-voting. The most rigged show of TV world.
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Looteri_Dulhan

waise toh Im less active now a days. Lagta hai ab toh inactive ho jaungi.😳
Cute people are back in MF and posting all non-related updates. MF will again become DD's temple.🥱
They didn't keep izzat of their alvida😆 BTW why are you so less active? Exams?

@chakku DD will win for sure. They are considering last week's score too not just live voting. And JDJ's today's shoot is already started. I dun know how they are gonna consider live-voting. The most rigged show of TV world.

LOL they just want to mint money😆  Waise I don't care who wins and who loses. Meri favourite Sana is already out. I would like if DD wins waise. DD or Lauren. Koi bhi jeet jaye. But no Shaan or kids🤢

Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
@chakku Im not feeling well. Cold, fever and body pain. College ke baad Dopehar pura sone me jata hai😳😆

Even if DD loses, zyada kuch fark nahi parega. She got her share in popularity. Zarurat se zyada bhi mila, thanks to Colors😆 If Lauren wins, woh Mumbai me settle ho jayegi dekh lena.
Show toh is already rigged so I dun care even if a Trained dancer like Lauren wins.😛

Sana is awesome yaar. I felt so bad for her when she got eliminated.😔
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
This is for my Chakku Baby🤣

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
OMG its the day for GUrtea fans... they proved they were made for each other.. 🤣 both thoroughly undeserving and still winner 🤣 
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Phoenix.Xeelan

OMG its the day for GUrtea fans... they proved they were made for each other.. 🤣 both thoroughly undeserving and still winner 🤣

Jodi made in heaven🤣🤣
PurpleHorizon thumbnail
Originally posted by: Phoenix.Xeelan

And this proves we are always RIGHT.😎🤣
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: PurpleHorizon

And this proves we are always RIGHT.😎🤣

Yes hi5 for that... good or bad we are always right ðŸ˜ŽðŸ¤£ omg i cant wait for pocos reaction.. ruko abhi leker ati hoon 🤣
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Why am i not suprised that DD won? Anyway i wanted to congratulate her in JDJ forum, but when i went there to literally congratulate her, i saw one thread mocking VD fans, GC fans and HMs and how DDians are ready to bash VD and lady VD, GC and his wife in NB. This just put me off. Aise fans kisi ko na milen who bother about haters more than their favourite. They even drive away neutral people like me🥱

Btw my dad was so disappointed because he was rooting for Lauren and mom for Shan🤣
Previous
1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 116
Next