Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Bitch PLEASE, we're awesome! (Invites only) #2 DT Note 57 (Page 4)

Looteri_Dulhan IF-Sizzlerz
Looteri_Dulhan
Looteri_Dulhan

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:44am | IP Logged
@chakku Thats why I said, 'few days'LOL
See, if they were bf and gf toh kuch fark nahi padta but they are married couple yaar. Tell me after 7 phera marriage, did u see RM enjoying their married life? Their bond is still not perfect! Well, its a good thing though, but why so much trust issues?
They have shown their SR, consummation of marriage bas! Ho gayi baat khatam? There are more aspects which they can show for a married couple. I knew it, ek baar shadi hone ke baad cvs will run out of ideas. And the Reason I wasn't really happy for their 7 phera wedding.Sleepy 4 phera wedding was much better.

#Revenge track. Its my fav track, I really loved it. The period between unwedding and outdoor shoot till bhai entered, it was really good.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Looteri_Dulhan

@chakku Thats why I said, 'few days'LOL
See, if they were bf and gf toh kuch fark nahi padta but they are married couple yaar. Tell me after 7 phera marriage, did u see RM enjoying their married life? Their bond is still not perfect! Well, its a good thing though, but why so much trust issues?
They have shown their SR, consummation of marriage bas! Ho gayi baat khatam? There are more aspects which they can show for a married couple. I knew it, ek baar shadi hone ke baad cvs will run out of ideas. And the Reason I wasn't really happy for their 7 phera wedding.Sleepy 4 phera wedding was much better.

#Revenge track. Its my fav track, I really loved it. The period between unwedding and outdoor shoot till bhai entered, it was really good.

I actually wanted Madhu to complete her revenge and then they should have shown Bhai making his exit alsoSleepy Then we could have seen RK forcing Madhu back in his life with 40 lakhs contract. That track would have been more interesting than 7 phera weddingSleepy After the wedding, they hardly enjoyed and that cheap family drama of Meera and Bhai startedSleepy When that didn't work, they showed Bhai as a lusty villain. Sleepy Now I hope they have realised that BHAI DOESN'T WORK in any form for the show and the news of his exit is true.

I also loved the revenge track till Drunk night scene. They were beautifully showing RK falling for Madhu again and him missing her.

But after Bhai's entry, the show became a PAIN to watchSleepy
Looteri_Dulhan
Looteri_Dulhan

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:52am | IP Logged
@Nishi That would be really good. But you know what? We are expecting too much. This show is a big dhabba when it comes to BW backdrop! They say this show is tribute to 100 years of Indian cinema! Really? Then Indian Cinema will cry for completing 100 years.Sleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Courageous_LeoAnanya05

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Looteri_Dulhan

@Nishi That would be really good. But you know what? We are expecting too much. This show is a big dhabba when it comes to BW backdrop! They say this show is tribute to 100 years of Indian cinema! Really? Then Indian Cinema will cry for completing 100 years.Sleepy

They showed BW track only twice.

1. Till Aa Zara sequence (till the time Madhu was RK's spot).

2. After RK's revenge and till Bhai's entryLOL

Basically, in first case, they stopped showing bW after Dipali's entry and in second case, after Bhai's entry.LOL
Looteri_Dulhan
Looteri_Dulhan

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 3:00am | IP Logged
@chakku IKR? Even I wanted madhu to complete her revenge, then RK's breakdown and him turning ruthless again. But stupid channel was actually gearing up for sulbala's marriage and becoz of ST, RM marriage happened.

And if we see, everything happened after bhai's entry is so clunky, they tried their level best to make him work.Dead

how i wish agar revenge track ke outdoor shoot ke baad agar bhai ki entry na hoti toh aaj Rishbala ki story puri diff and better hoti.Stern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

Looteri_Dulhan
Looteri_Dulhan

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 3:06am | IP Logged
@chakku They can show BW as backdrop affecting Rishbala's love life, but no, BW backdrop most of the time played neutral role in their lives. Superstar ki life ko Mango man jaisi bana rakhi hai.LOL

Courageous_LeoBefikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Agree AshuStern Smile

This Bhai is a kalank on the showSilly Jabse aaya hai, the TRPs are only falling down. They even ruined their trumpcard, their revenge track because of BhaiDead 

I so so wanted Madhu to complete her revenge in absence of BhaiDisapprove The story would have been so much better.

Courageous_LeoLooteri_Dulhan

Looteri_Dulhan
Looteri_Dulhan

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 3:29am | IP Logged
The worst thing is, they introduced him as a parallel protagonist in an already established show on two leads aka DVD. Tried every way possible to make him work and when he didn't work, turned him into a disgusting villain!
First toh, story really din deamand a parallel lead, and even in future if it demanded a villain, they could have introduced him as a villain only!Sleepy

Courageous_LeoBefikre

Go to top