Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Bitch PLEASE, we're awesome! (Invites only) #2 DT Note 57 (Page 147)

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 28 September 2013 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MyAngelAbhay

The VM is Clap  Clap  Clap It gives u Gossebumps!!Stern Smile n watching it again n agian makes meCry  Cry Broken Heart

this was da first vm on dis song i had seen!! Infact i had nt seen da original song vdo on SK-KK!! it was da First time on Abhiya!! so wenever i hear dis song,dis VM comes to my mind n i feel like its Abhiya's Song!!Day DreamingHeart

I know right Rukhsie?Ouch I asked Pahal to make more videos, but she became a mother and then stopped coming on IF as well as stopped making VMs. I love all her VMs. She is a superstarStar

Oh, while watching all these VMs today and seeing Abhay, I was only getting reminded of you. When I saw that scene where Abhay died to save Piya THRICE, all I could think of was you and your USERNAMELOL He was definitely an angel only. The best character on Indian Television, without any flaws. He was such a pure soul. And VM makers are so bloody talented, that they literally make you cry. How Piya made Abhay smile for the first time after 150 yearsDay DreamingCry

.SmokeySilence. IF-Stunnerz
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 28 September 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
OMG Chakku you dp... me loves it.. i miss Abhays eyes so much...n please dont make me emotional... how much i miss Abhay... theres nobody ever like Abhay.. period.. the kind of man u never get in true sense Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 28 September 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Phoenix.Xeelan

OMG Chakku you dp... me loves it.. i miss Abhays eyes so much...n please dont make me emotional... how much i miss Abhay... theres nobody ever like Abhay.. period.. the kind of man u never get in true sense Heart

Ah yeah, I captured this pic while watching a VM onlyLOL We can't get these eyes and these looks again. How much I miss the posts on Abhay's eyes. Day Dreaming I remember that scene post leap when Piya is rehearsing for play with Jeh, but suddenly sees Abhay's eyes. God! I got goosebumps literally.

And one more thing I noticed while watching the VMs is that NO OTHER SHOW ever showed or is showing such beautiful locations like PKYEK showedStar Every Abhiya scene was in a new place and new location which made it memorable. There's nothing like PKYEKStar

#Abhay - No wonder Abhay Raichand is so much loved. I mean, Kekta just created something for the first time and then she couldn't outdo it or create that magic ever again. Abhay was whiter than snow, trulyStar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Looteri_Dulhan.SmokeySilence.

.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 28 September 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Mojo.Jojo_

Ah yeah, I captured this pic while watching a VM onlyLOL We can't get these eyes and these looks again. How much I miss the posts on Abhay's eyes. Day Dreaming I remember that scene post leap when Piya is rehearsing for play with Jeh, but suddenly sees Abhay's eyes. God! I got goosebumps literally.

And one more thing I noticed while watching the VMs is that NO OTHER SHOW ever showed or is showing such beautiful locations like PKYEK showedStar Every Abhiya scene was in a new place and new location which made it memorable. There's nothing like PKYEKStar

#Abhay - No wonder Abhay Raichand is so much loved. I mean, Kekta just created something for the first time and then she couldn't outdo it or create that magic ever again. Abhay was whiter than snow, trulyStar

oh my when i saw your dp the this scene came into my mind LOL Pia didnt even remember him but the moment she imagined his eyes she was mesmerized... 

remember this.. how i lvoeee lovee this moment 

its just the essence and beauty of abhay n pias love that i HEART them... innocent/forbidden and inevitable lve..like no other... they are one and only... Star

Looteri_DulhanBefikre

.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 28 September 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming now i have to see this scene LOL

Looteri_DulhanBefikre

Looteri_Dulhan IF-Sizzlerz
Looteri_Dulhan
Looteri_Dulhan

Posted: 28 September 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Guys, your Abhay talks making me emotional.Cry
Abhay truely was an angel. And nobody can take Abhay's place in my heart. For me, he is not just a TV character. He is cherished forever.Heart He was epic, the kind of magic that happens once in lifetime.

Edited by Looteri_Dulhan - 28 September 2013 at 10:43am

Befikre.SmokeySilence.

Looteri_Dulhan IF-Sizzlerz
Looteri_Dulhan
Looteri_Dulhan

Posted: 28 September 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged

Day Dreaming now i have to see this scene LOL

His Magical eyesHeart
Ethereal AbhiyaHeart

.SmokeySilence.

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 28 September 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Tanz yes, this was amazingDay Dreaming Basically Jeh saved Piya from falling, but she could only see Abhay's eyesHeart 

Romeo Juliet sceneHeart

Abhay under earthBroken Heart

Looteri_Dulhan

Go to top