Bitch PLEASE, we're awesome! (Invites only) #2 DT Note 57 - Page 114

Posted: 10 years ago
abhiya vm on Jaan title song.. mera mahi tu 

Posted another one in last page

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Ue9TJpE-WBc[/YOUTUBE]
@Tanz - LOL but sadly we don't give any chance to people to report us😛🤣 Pata nahi logon ne kya samajh ke rakha hai?

#CS5 - God! it is a headache. So can you tell me how and from where can I download AVIDEMUX 2.5? Torrent or any other site? 

#Abhiya Vm - Mera Mahi tu is the best hands down👏 I don't like that song Ankahee and I didn't like the VM either🤔 Mera mahi tu suits them really well.

This is my ALL TIME FAVOURITE Abhiya VM by Pahal👏 It has full story of them. And what awesome editing. Just the starting makes you fall in love with it.

It has 94539 views and 207 likes⭐️

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=SI1s7RYVS0Y[/YOUTUBE]
Originally posted by _Mojo.Jojo_

@Tanz - LOL but sadly we don't give any chance to people to report us😛🤣 Pata nahi logon ne kya samajh ke rakha hai?

#CS5 - God! it is a headache. So can you tell me how and from where can I download AVIDEMUX 2.5? Torrent or any other site? 

#Abhiya Vm - Mera Mahi tu is the best hands down👏 I don't like that song Ankahee and I didn't like the VM either🤔 Mera mahi tu suits them really well.

This is my ALL TIME FAVOURITE Abhiya VM by Pahal👏 It has full story of them. And what awesome editing. Just the starting makes you fall in love with it.

It has 94539 views and 207 likes⭐️

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=SI1s7RYVS0Y[/YOUTUBE]
The VM is 👏  👏  👏 It gives u Gossebumps!!😳 n watching it again n agian makes me😭  😭 💔

this was da first vm on dis song i had seen!! Infact i had nt seen da original song vdo on SK-KK!! it was da First time on Abhiya!! so wenever i hear dis song,dis VM comes to my mind n i feel like its Abhiya's Song!!❤️
Originally posted by MyAngelAbhay

The VM is 👏  👏  👏 It gives u Gossebumps!!😳 n watching it again n agian makes me😭  😭 💔

this was da first vm on dis song i had seen!! Infact i had nt seen da original song vdo on SK-KK!! it was da First time on Abhiya!! so wenever i hear dis song,dis VM comes to my mind n i feel like its Abhiya's Song!!❤️

I know right Rukhsie? I asked Pahal to make more videos, but she became a mother and then stopped coming on IF as well as stopped making VMs. I love all her VMs. She is a superstar⭐️

Oh, while watching all these VMs today and seeing Abhay, I was only getting reminded of you. When I saw that scene where Abhay died to save Piya THRICE, all I could think of was you and your USERNAME😆 He was definitely an angel only. The best character on Indian Television, without any flaws. He was such a pure soul. And VM makers are so bloody talented, that they literally make you cry. How Piya made Abhay smile for the first time after 150 years😭
OMG Chakku you dp... me loves it.. i miss Abhays eyes so much...n please dont make me emotional... how much i miss Abhay... theres nobody ever like Abhay.. period.. the kind of man u never get in true sense ❤️
Originally posted by Phoenix.Xeelan

OMG Chakku you dp... me loves it.. i miss Abhays eyes so much...n please dont make me emotional... how much i miss Abhay... theres nobody ever like Abhay.. period.. the kind of man u never get in true sense ❤️

Ah yeah, I captured this pic while watching a VM only😆 We can't get these eyes and these looks again. How much I miss the posts on Abhay's eyes.  I remember that scene post leap when Piya is rehearsing for play with Jeh, but suddenly sees Abhay's eyes. God! I got goosebumps literally.

And one more thing I noticed while watching the VMs is that NO OTHER SHOW ever showed or is showing such beautiful locations like PKYEK showed⭐️ Every Abhiya scene was in a new place and new location which made it memorable. There's nothing like PKYEK⭐️

#Abhay - No wonder Abhay Raichand is so much loved. I mean, Kekta just created something for the first time and then she couldn't outdo it or create that magic ever again. Abhay was whiter than snow, truly⭐️
Originally posted by _Mojo.Jojo_

Ah yeah, I captured this pic while watching a VM only😆 We can't get these eyes and these looks again. How much I miss the posts on Abhay's eyes.  I remember that scene post leap when Piya is rehearsing for play with Jeh, but suddenly sees Abhay's eyes. God! I got goosebumps literally.

And one more thing I noticed while watching the VMs is that NO OTHER SHOW ever showed or is showing such beautiful locations like PKYEK showed⭐️ Every Abhiya scene was in a new place and new location which made it memorable. There's nothing like PKYEK⭐️

#Abhay - No wonder Abhay Raichand is so much loved. I mean, Kekta just created something for the first time and then she couldn't outdo it or create that magic ever again. Abhay was whiter than snow, truly⭐️

oh my when i saw your dp the this scene came into my mind 😆 Pia didnt even remember him but the moment she imagined his eyes she was mesmerized... 

remember this.. how i lvoeee lovee this moment 

its just the essence and beauty of abhay n pias love that i HEART them... innocent/forbidden and inevitable lve..like no other... they are one and only... ⭐️
     now i have to see this scene 😆

Guys, your Abhay talks making me emotional.😭
Abhay truely was an angel. And nobody can take Abhay's place in my heart. For me, he is not just a TV character. He is cherished forever.❤️ He was epic, the kind of magic that happens once in lifetime.
Edited by Looteri_Dulhan - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Phoenix.Xeelan

now i have to see this scene 😆

His Magical eyes❤️
Ethereal Abhiya❤️