Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

OMG  Ashu how did u know i actually asked Tanzie to make a special RM siggy 😲 🤣

but the siggy is so complicated that i doubt she will b able to make it 😆...thinking of changing it now and giving a simple RK siggy 😆

What?😲🤪

You want an RM siggy for yourself? Are you alright?😛🤣 

Is it animated siggy kya? What is so complicated about it?😆
Befikre thumbnail
I am missing Abhiya so much today, I don't know why🤔

God! I just saw that their VMs have so many views and likes😲

This one has.

234,032 - views.
202  - Likes.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=QC9Bq2LCl1E[/YOUTUBE]
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
chakku open a new CC.. this one is about to end... 40000 views huye na..congos to everybody 😆
I always knew Nishi is a RM fan along with being the biggest and most devoted Madhu fan among all of us 🤣

@Nishi, excuse me y i wont be able to make it 😳 i need to download videos first for the avis but i havent got them and the software i use for cutting videos for making avis isnt working either. so will do when i get time.

Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@chakku Thanx for posting those vms. Will watch later.
I have watched pritt's vm My heart will go on. Its amazing.😳
Btw Did you watch pritt's Abhiya vm on 'Piya o re piya(sad)' ? Its awesome.❤️

@nishi Really? 😲🤔 I was just kidding but you are being serious?😳
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: Phoenix.Xeelan

chakku open a new CC.. this one is about to end... 40000 views huye na..congos to everybody 😆

I always knew Nishi is a RM fan along with being the biggest and most devoted Madhu fan among all of us 🤣

@Nishi, excuse me y i wont be able to make it 😳 i need to download videos first for the avis but i havent got them and the software i use for cutting videos for making avis isnt working either. so will do when i get time.

Sure, lemme open and post the link here🤣

Today I watched around 25-26 Abhiya VMs back to back and I am still not done😳🤣 Speaks volume about how much I am missing them.

Views. 🥱 Our CC will make record pakka. God, 40000 views?😲😳 Aisa kya discuss kar liya humne?🤪

BTW I downloaded CS5 and it is only allowing me to make siggys. For avis, it is asking for some Quick Time 7.0 version. Now what do I do?😕

BTW I love this VM

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ORVcm9PIarU[/YOUTUBE]
Befikre thumbnail
@Ashu - Yes yes yes, I have watched Pritt's Abhiya VM She is amazing! Even though she hasn't watched PKYEK ever, she made such a PERFECT VM on them

@Tanz - Nishi is an RM fan and loves their chemistry🤣 And she loves Madhu's character also😛
Befikre thumbnail
Link to next CC. Shift only after completing 150 pages.
Guys Have u seen this Abhiya VM? PKYEK fb page shared it and before seeing this I never thought this song would suit abhiya... the VM is BEAUTIFUL ❤️

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=9P0VrPUSoLM[/YOUTUBE]

Befikre thumbnail
Abhay Raichand meme🤣
@Chakku, most views are for a chance to report and not read what we are talking about 😆 rest out of curiosity 🤣 
btw... in CS5 making avis proc is different. u need to cut the video and make them into jpg format n thn export all the pics in Cs5 and make avis. I dont use quick time. u download AVIDEMUX 2.5 version from net. its very easy. I cut videos with this software