Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
@chakku IDK how many RTs needed but suna hai ki second me kuch RTs chahiye jise topic trend hoga.
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
@nishi I agree with you😆
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I am also an RM fan 😳 But not a crazy one🤣

Basically, RM fans did exist earlier also, but all of them showed their face after bhai's entry🤣🤣

Basically the credit for showing us the faces of RM fans goes to bhai🤣

And i agree that RM fans are really aggressive. Only they could force the cvs to change the storyline and get RM married and throw bhai out🤣🤣
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
well nishi we cant blame them

most of ArHi fans were maaneet fans... and now most of RM fans are ArHi+Maaneet fans and new RM fandom is DD fandom

what can we expect 🤣 🤣

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
There is Asya fangroup also, but they aren't aggressive like DMG fangirls or Arhi/Maaneet fangirls. The latter ones actually forced Gul to change the storyline of both her shows, but Asya fangirls couldn't do it for Asya😆
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail

He is blessed with the talent of comedy and there is not an iota of doubt that he is one of the most hard working performers in the television industry today.

We are talking about the man who is responsible for all your hearty laughs, Kapil Sharma, the new destiny's child.

His show on Colors, Comedy Nights with Kapil (his own production under K9 Productions) has given him a new found popularity. Kapil is now a household name, both amongst the masses and the who's who of the classes. SRK to Salman to the Johars, all have gone on to heap praises on the man who is now synonymous to laughter.

Yes, he gifts you laughter, but he is also a human being, who feels pain and shed tears.

And Kapil wept inconsolably seeing his set (read: dream) go up in flames.

Giving a first-hand account, a source from the set informed us, "Kapil Sir is such a nice person and seeing him break down was a heart wrenching moment for us. Everyone on the sets adores him and his show is considered as one of the greatest ones today. As we reached on the sets early morning, we were shocked to see the huge fire; everything was destroyed."

"Everything was going so good for the show and it's sad that something so massive had to happen at this juncture. Though all of us are all shaken up, I am sure that we are going to build up the show once again. For the time being we are planning to shoot in a school and get back to making people laugh once again," he rued.

A very close friend of Kapil observed, "Right now I am not in the city but have been calling Kapil since yesterday. It's a very big loss for him and naturally he was down yesterday.

But he is a strong man and we are all with him. He will definitely overcome this situation to come out much stronger."

We tried calling Kapil, but he remained unavailable for comment.

Reports have mentioned that Kapil has to pay pending service tax to the tune of Rs 65 lakh. Hmm...tough days ahead for the man. So much to be done in such less time. But we are sure for one who lives, eats, sleeps and spreads laughter, even a mountain of difficulties would look a small heap of ant house.

We at Tellychakkar.com believe that Kapil will surely overcome this loss successfully and conquer greater heights in days to come.

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Holy mother of God... Rk'sdownhall on twitter trending.. i mean kuch bhi... ajkal kuch bhi can trend... ANYTHING 😲 ðŸ˜³ 🤣
this is obviously RM fans... new born RM fans r pretty crazy and very aggressive n all maneet/arhi turned RM fans r the worst ðŸ¤¢ 
is tht even a subject to trend on twitter? 
Is Rk already heading towards downfall? and if it does that would be another phase for VD to show his talent. he is so lucky to play so many shades as RK. goodluck to him. I hope RK dies in end and only thn he will get some peace.

still cant blv this trended on twitter... crazy fans 😳 🤣 
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
@Radhi Kapil ke bure din chal rahe hai yaar

@tanz Yup. It trended worldwide. At last made ST to open his mouth.😳😆

Saurabh Tewari
@saurabhtewari76 @NautankiFilms #Madhubala 's rise doesn't mean RK's fall...So i request everyone not to get judgmental before watching the drama

Even I want RK's death at the end.
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
@ Ashu & tanzi

thats called Fanz ki taakat  🤣
PurpleHorizon thumbnail
Originally posted by: Looteri_Dulhan

@tanz Yup. It trended worldwide. At last made ST to open his mouth.😳😆

Saurabh Tewari
@saurabhtewari76 @NautankiFilms #Madhubala 's rise doesn't mean RK's fall...So i request everyone not to get judgmental before watching the drama

Even I want RK's death at the end.

Ooops!!! Kuch logo ke sapne toot gaye🤣 How desperately they wanted RK's downfall.🤣🤣