Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: _Mojo.Jojo_

@Tanz-They basically got the winner from the girls' auditions. They will show her face tomorrow. After the episode got over, RK made a grand announcement of her entry in tomorrow's episode. I am basically more interested to see her face.

And guys i don't think she'll be a comic villain. I think she'll be a chilled out bubbly character who will turn into a vamp later.

Chakku...u want a bubbly sexy heroine? 😲...thats what i wanted always 🀣...coz Madhu is too matured, so i wanted a girl who is all fun 🀣
but whats with this article? 😳...this show doesnt need any more vamps and villains, there r already enough 😡

@Ashu, Ananya, Chakku - take example of Antara...initially she looked so blehhh πŸ₯±...but as the show progressed, now she actually looks pretty πŸ˜†...all depends on grooming...initially even Madhu looked very average but look at her now, DOP and makeup can do wonders 🀣
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@nishi Exactly. Even Actors need time to adjust and makeup, DOP actually do wonders.
But it could have been better if they could have selected a pretty known face from TV industry like Anita.

i just watched VD' interview πŸ˜†...reporter was like - hume pata hai end mein heroine madhu ko hi banna hai...and VD was like - aapko kaise pata?? aap screenplay likh rahe ho?...maana ki hamare screenplay director Gautam Hegde Goa mein hai, iska matlab ye nahi ki aap screenplay likhne lagoge 🀣🀣

@Ashu - koi popular actress heroine hoti to ab tak forum mein Mahabharat start ho gaya hota 🀣🀣
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@nishi OMG! His new interview is hilarious🀣 Reporters ki BBB kar di. Koi jawab sidha nahi diya🀣

#MF IKR? She is ok-type newbie isiliye fans chup hai warna war shuru ho jata.πŸ˜›
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@ ashu and nishi

Newbie ka koi int yaa scene aane do DD maiyaa ki jai ke naare start ho jayenge..

Forum ka mahabharat jyada interesting hoga SP ke mahabharat se jyada 🀣

upar se they have vd urfff RK and ab to uski new heroine bhi aayegi to bichari uske talent ke liye nahi to Rk haters ki wajase se bashing hogi 🀣
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
@ ashu and nishi

Newbie ka koi int yaa scene aane do DD maiyaa ki jai ke naare start ho jayenge..

Forum ka mahabharat jyada interesting hoga SP ke mahabharat se jyada 🀣

upar se they have vd urfff RK and ab to uski new heroine bhi aayegi to bichari uske talent ke liye nahi to Rk haters ki wajase se bashing hogi 🀣
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Is she new heroine or Neha (RK mansion's maid) in heroine's clothes?πŸ˜†πŸ€£ 
Befikre thumbnail
Nishi and Ashu - Do you think this girl can look pretty?πŸ˜•πŸ˜† She looks like a complete behenji abhi toh.

But lets see how she acts and how they groom her. Maybe she isn't a model or something but just a normal girl like all of us?πŸ€”
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
heroine jaisi to nahi laging?πŸ˜•
Befikre thumbnail
I saw VD's interview. In the beginning he says to the reporter, "Koi bolti hai ki maine Aaj Tak ke paise khaaye Honeymoon ke liye. Vivian Dsena ke baare mein kuchh bhi chhap sakte hain log"🀣

The interview was really good. He looks really happy these daysπŸ˜•πŸ˜†