Bitch PLEASE, we're awesome! (Invites only) #2 DT Note 57 - Page 92

Posted: 10 years ago
@Tanz-LOL Vishal carried lady VD in his arms during his entry, but during the exit time while the other two carried their girls on their shoulders, Vishal and lady VD just ran away hand in hand🤣Imagine the state of Vishal's shoulders had he dared to pick her up and carry her on his shoulders🤣🤣

@Ashu-I'll watch it tomorrow.

Those avis are supercute tanz. Can you PM me the link from where i can download the software to make avis?

Anyone watching BB7? I love Andy🤣🤣Cartoon🤣
I got some weirdest pm ever.. one of them is begging me asking if its confirm SI is coming to ST's new show and who is the hero... 😳 
from which angle i look like ST's assistant that i could give that information... and on the top, how does he/she even know that i can have that info if i want... creepy.. n all 3 pms groupie MIDs mus.. i cant even figure our whos it...
My mom watches BALH, so i watch it with her sometimes. They have shown a leap now and Pihu has grown up. The actress playing Pihu is some Fenil i guess who was main lead in best friends forever on V and the guy is Arjun from that boxer girl wala show Humse hai life on channel V. They both have worked together in Best friends together also. They are so so refreshing to watch. Even though they haven't had a scene together as yet, yet i can see GOOD CHEMISTRY between the two.
Originally posted by Phoenix.Xeelan

I got some weirdest pm ever.. one of them is begging me asking if its confirm SI is coming to ST's new show and who is the hero... 😳 
from which angle i look like ST's assistant that i could give that information... and on the top, how does he/she even know that i can have that info if i want... creepy.. n all 3 pms groupie MIDs mus.. i cant even figure our whos it...
And your fans are back🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@Tanz-Happened with me too. While we used to discuss ViSu here, i got a PM from a random person with whom i have never interacted with, asking if Visu were really at loggerheads or was it just speculation of media and they person even said that JUST LIKE ME she didn't like Vivah. Now how the hell does he/she know if i love/like visu and if i hate/love Vivah?
@Chakku, i use CS5 extended for making siggys and avis both. which version of PS ur using now? 
its weird how much you are stalked...and creepy as well..im not even active in MB forum or any forum of SI's shows that she can ask me this question 😆 

@Urvi, SHUT up 😵 i hav no fans 
@Chakku - i heard Sakshi quit BALH coz she didnt wanted to play a buddhi's role 😆

@Tanzie, Urvi - how is Mahabharat going?...the best Mahabharat is the 1st one 😆...i have watched so many Ramayans and Mahabharats till now 😆...i liked Sanjay Khan's Ramayan the most and his Mahabharat was also good...Shri Krishna was also good but tooo slow...and the Ramanand Sagar wala 1st Ramayan also very nice but slow at times
I watched 2 eps of Mahabharat and except visual effect i dont like anything. 

mom told me in QH Ayaan and Zoya's wedding was a joke. in muslim religion nikkah isnt suppose to happen this way. its invalid 😳 
Originally posted by EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

@Tanzie, Urvi - how is Mahabharat going?...the best Mahabharat is the 1st one 😆...i have watched so many Ramayans and Mahabharats till now 😆...i liked Sanjay Khan's Ramayan the most and his Mahabharat was also good...Shri Krishna was also good but tooo slow...and the Ramanand Sagar wala 1st Ramayan also very nice but slow at times
Nishi, its very disappointing. Arre they skipped so many important things...and are going so fast without forming any base to the story. They just want to get the Pandavs in the picture I guess...may b thinking that the the actor's fans will get them ratings. At this speed may b by next Monday.😆 
They skipped whole of Ganga story, did not even show Vyas and Dhritrashtra, Pandu and Vidur are born...and yea Satyavati ko they are showing overly selfish and more of negative.🤢

RK ki language mein 100cr ko petrol laga ke jala diye. I guess thr fights and all wud b grand but whats the point.
@Tanzie - Yes it is very weird😕😆 I mean, I get PMs from people with whom I have never interacted in PKYEK or MB forum🤣 Hadd hai!

Can you send me the link from where I can download CS5? I tried downloading many, but all were fake. I use Adobe Photoshop 7.0.

@Nishi - No she is still there. She is in comma basically. But she is still there.

#Mahabharat - Yesterday I asked mom how she liked it and she was like, "BEKAAR". She said that it is nowhere near to the ORIGINAL Mahabharat and the speed is so slow. They are going fast storywise, but if we see one scene, they drag scenes for very LONG! Not at all enjoyable.